Celion Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zeza Rp Character Backstory Finished

2 posters

Go down

Zeza Rp Character Backstory Finished Empty Zeza Rp Character Backstory Finished

Post by Zeza Reignhalt Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:50 pm

Character bio

Zieg was just another boy in the wheel of life. However at a very young age his parents and village were murdered by the forces of darkness. Zieg being the sole survivor had nowhere to go, so he wandered around aimlessly lost. After collapsing in a heap he was found by a group of monks who took him in and trained him in the ways of the monk. As he grew older he couldn't stop thinking about the forces of darkness that took away his life. So as a way to thank the monks that took him in he offered a vow to the diety Pelor to use the skills he learned as a monk, namely his righteous fists of fury, to constantly vanquish the foes of darkness till the day he is no more.

To be continued

Last edited by Zeza on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zeza Reignhalt
Zeza Reignhalt
I post more than Umbra.
I post more than Umbra.

Back to top Go down

Zeza Rp Character Backstory Finished Empty Re: Zeza Rp Character Backstory Finished

Post by ftwinz Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:03 pm

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power; its bright cry tells me to defeat you!"

Or...

"This hand of mine shines and ROARS! Its bright cry TELLS ME TO DEFEAT YOU! TAKE THIS! My love, my anger, and ALL MY SORROW! SHINING FINGER! GO! GO! GO!"

OR...!

"This hand of mine is BURNING RED! Its loud roar tells me to grasp victory! ERUPTING BURNING FINGER!"

RIGHTEOUS FURYYYYYYYYYY!

ftwinz
ftwinz
WOTO. +2
WOTO. +2

Back to top Go down

Zeza Rp Character Backstory Finished Empty Re: Zeza Rp Character Backstory Finished

Post by Zeza Reignhalt Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:29 pm

Why'd you have to turn me into G gundam lol?

O well.

Zeig the Shining Monk

Signature Move:

Shining Furious Fist Pummel
Zeza Reignhalt
Zeza Reignhalt
I post more than Umbra.
I post more than Umbra.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeza Reignhalt Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:19 pm

Continuation

After being found by the elvish monks of the Infinite Fist, they took Zeig in. At first Zieg had no way of understanding these strange elvish monks. Eventually he learned their language to a degree that it was second nature. He learned that these monks have seen to many instances of what happened to Zieg's village and wanted to save every life they could. He learned the ways of the monks of the Infinite Fist, the monks themselves were an order that practiced the use of their fists as a form of meditation. However it soon became apparent that Zieg, not being an elf, was more adept at this way of meditation. After many years he decided to leave the order of the infinite fists to spread the teachings that the monks had so benevolently bestowed upon him.

Upon leaving the order the head monk spoke to Zieg and said "If ever you have questions, just pray to the deities and they will answer." At the time Zieg thanked the head monk although unsure of what he meant and continued on his way. Eventually he came across the ruins of the town he had been found at 25 leagues to the northeast on his way to the village of Riga Ora. After traveling through the ruins for some time he noticed a glint in the debris amongst one of the houses. He found a silver locket that for some reason seemed familiar. He then began to see images of right before the monsters destroyed his village. He saw his family, his mom, his dad, and his elder brother. He remembered that he had been sent out to gather fish from the river that day and upon returning found all he had ever known in shambles. All he remembers of who destroyed his village was the flag bearing the Claw of DM.

Coming back to reality he noticed that something was now following him. Using the move silently skill he had learned while with the monks of the infinite fist he arrived behind the creature, who appeared to be something that had crawled out of the foul swamps of Orga Soul. He then noticed on the creatures arm plate was the Claw of DM. Remembering what had happened to his village, using the skills he had acquired through the monks of the infinite fist he bashed the creatures head in one blow.

After contemplating this for some time over the events that had just transpired he decided he had two choices before him. One was where he spread the word of the order of the infinite fist and the other seeking revenge against the army bearing the Claw of DM. Zieg then remembered the words of the head monk to ask insight from Pelor if the time came. He asked for Pelor to give him some kind of a sign but nothing came. Zieg then decided to camp for the night and upon falling asleep Pelor came to him in his dreams. Pelor said "Zieg what do you truly wish for?" and Zieg responds "I am truly thankful for the monks that raised me, but I wish to prevent what happened to my village from happening again." Pelor then asks "If that is what you truly wish for I will aid you in accomplishing this but in return you must do something for me." Zieg responds "Pelor your aid would be of great help in my quest, what do you desire of me?" Pelor says "If you truly desire to fight the forces of evil, I will give you my aid. However you must always fight evil until your dying breath. Do this for me and you shall have my blessing, if you ever break this vow you will lose my blessing and never again be able to be blessed by a diety." Zieg answers "If that is what you wish Pelor, I vow upon the ruins of my village to fight evil until my dying breath and all the requirements it may bring." Pelor responds "Then go Zieg of the monks of the Infinite Fist who bears the blessing of Pelor and seek out the evil that threatened your village." After saying this Pelor disappears into the distance.

Upon waking Zieg remembers what happened during the night and sets out to vanquish evil. He resumes his trek to the village of Riga Ora on the banks of the Silent river to find news of any evil that may be afoot.

To be Continued In game. Coming soon to a board game near you.
Zeza Reignhalt
Zeza Reignhalt
I post more than Umbra.
I post more than Umbra.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down