Celion Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mono's backstory which will likely be edited ><

4 posters

Go down

Mono's backstory which will likely be edited >< Empty Mono's backstory which will likely be edited ><

Post by torhu Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:24 am

I'm a 5'5" (that's important only because that makes me taller then I am irl ^_^) 120 year old elven mage.

While I was still very young I always had my nose in a book. Studying was my priority, and since my parents had an extensive library I was never lacking new material. Though there were many other elven children who preferred to play outside, I mostly stayed indoors. The only time I would venture out was to sit by the pond and listen to the frogs chirp late in the evening as I read.

However, one fateful day sitting by the pond, a bright yellow frog hopped out onto the bank. I was intrigued! All the books that I had read agreed that the frogs in the geographical location were green. For the first time, I put the book I was studying down and took an interest in the world around me. I had to get a closer look at this frog. Unfortunately, the frog was not ready to oblige my curiosity, and as I got closer it hopped back into the water.

Determined not to lose this curiosity of nature, I jumped in after it. I dug my hands deep into the muck at the bottom of the pond until I felt the frog. As I closed my hand around it and tried to turn toward the surface, I realized that swimming is much harder to do then it is to read about. Panic set in as a realized that I couldn't possibly make it back to the surface and, after what felt like an eternity, I blacked out.

When I came to I was lying in the grass, and the yellow frog was sitting next to me. I have never figured out just how I survived. Although I almost drowned, I can still look back at that day as the start of my curiosity of the real world outside of my books, and also as the day I gained an irrational fear of water.

The yellow frog has never left my side. When it became clear to me curiosity of nature intended to stay with me, I named it "Toad". It was most fitting. Even though Toad is most definitely a frog, he spends most of his time in my pocket and out of the water, like a toad.

Now that I have celebrated my 120th birthday, I feel I am ready to see what other curiosities exist in the world that I cannot find in my books at home. And so, I leave home today with Toad as my one companion...
torhu
torhu
Nao's Right Boob
Nao's Right Boob

Back to top Go down

Mono's backstory which will likely be edited >< Empty Re: Mono's backstory which will likely be edited ><

Post by Crucifixion Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:33 am

wao~~hahahah very funnyyyyy~~

frog the prince!!! i guess it is the frog who saved u =w=
Crucifixion
Crucifixion
McGriddle
McGriddle

Back to top Go down

Mono's backstory which will likely be edited >< Empty Re: Mono's backstory which will likely be edited ><

Post by Zeza Reignhalt Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:43 am

toad is win
Zeza Reignhalt
Zeza Reignhalt
I post more than Umbra.
I post more than Umbra.

Back to top Go down

Post by ftwinz Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:53 pm

lol, agreed. Just wondering what Toad will do after his master... croaks? XP

Sorry, sorry, couldn't help it XP
ftwinz
ftwinz
WOTO. +2
WOTO. +2

Back to top Go down

Post by torhu Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:48 pm

ftwinz wrote:lol, agreed. Just wondering what Toad will do after his master... croaks? XP

Sorry, sorry, couldn't help it XP

And here I was under the impression that Bal was the only one who liked jokes like that. ><
torhu
torhu
Nao's Right Boob
Nao's Right Boob

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeza Reignhalt Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:19 pm

lol It's an awesome joke.
Zeza Reignhalt
Zeza Reignhalt
I post more than Umbra.
I post more than Umbra.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down