Celion Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spring Flower Event Rewards Emailed

+2
Eshyell
ftwinz
6 posters

Go down

Spring Flower Event Rewards Emailed Empty Spring Flower Event Rewards Emailed

Post by ftwinz Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:34 pm

Winz's Note: Check your e-mails, guys and gals. Del's flower event coupon is now a code you redeem at your local (Mabi) bank ;D

Greetings Mabinogians,

As many of you who participated in the Spring Flower Event are aware, we ran into difficulties in distributing the prizes for the Spring Flower Event.

After analyzing a few of our options, we decided that the best way to reward the prizes due to our dedicated players was to send them via newsletter. Other delivery options would have further drawn out the situation and we wanted to award the prizes as soon as we could. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience regarding this matter.

That being said, thank you for participating in the Mabinogi Spring Flower Event! Keep an eye on the email account associated with your Nexon account. You should be receiving an email shortly with instructions on redeeming your prize for the Spring Flower Event. But that's not all! Because we were a slow in properly distributing the rewards, we will be giving you TWO coupons for redemption, doubling your chances at getting one of the rarer prizes for the event!

Thank you for playing Mabinogi and we hope you enjoy your Fantasy Life!

The official announcement can be found here.

Last edited by ftwinz on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
ftwinz
ftwinz
WOTO. +2
WOTO. +2

Back to top Go down

Spring Flower Event Rewards Emailed Empty Re: Spring Flower Event Rewards Emailed

Post by Eshyell Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:06 pm

\o/ thanks for the heads up winz
Eshyell
Eshyell
I am a gerbil
I am a gerbil

Back to top Go down

Spring Flower Event Rewards Emailed Empty Re: Spring Flower Event Rewards Emailed

Post by Talvin Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:52 am

This makes me sad lol I knew I should've just watered a flower with one character and not all my mules... xD Wishful thinking in getting more items for free. Got a goggle cap tho xD and a 15 age pot... Talvin is age 15 ;_; must wait till saturday to make myself shorter for another week.. Very Happy What did everyone else get?
Talvin
Talvin
Rock Paper Scissor Ninja
Rock Paper Scissor Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariale Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:00 pm

:< I got carpenter's cloths; and something else that I don't remember... but I got 26k from it, so it wasn't a total waste ^^~
Ariale
Ariale
Rock Paper Scissor Ninja
Rock Paper Scissor Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepythias Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:07 pm

Ooh, lookie there...
It gave me a Starlight Robe and something completely, um, forgettable. Because I forgot >>;
At least they gave us two~ Hooray~

Edit: Oh, right. It also gave me a Paper Hat. >>...
Nepythias
Nepythias
Rock Paper Scissor Ninja
Rock Paper Scissor Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by ftwinz Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:51 am

Nepythias wrote:Ooh, lookie there...
It gave me a Starlight Robe
Ooooooooh, how pretty! I've always secretly wanted one, even though I told myself I didn't really want one...

But... gah, now I have to know what I'll get D;
Edit: I got... female-only Cores Ribbon Hat and Coco Rabbit Robe for ages 10-14 Mad. ./sad
ftwinz
ftwinz
WOTO. +2
WOTO. +2

Back to top Go down

Post by Miriel Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:57 pm

I guess somewhere along the line they forgot that they were going to give out dyes and nature colored / oriented items? xD I got a coco panda robe and something else terribly lame.

Miriel
Bananarama Ding Dong
Bananarama Ding Dong

Back to top Go down

Post by Miriel Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:20 pm

Just FYI I got a second string of codes in my email today for the Spring Flower Event. So those of you who completed it on multiple chars may want to check. =)

Miriel
Bananarama Ding Dong
Bananarama Ding Dong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down