Celion Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spring Cleaning -- Spring Sales for all!

2 posters

Go down

Spring Cleaning -- Spring Sales for all! Empty Spring Cleaning -- Spring Sales for all!

Post by ftwinz Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:39 pm

Winz's Note: Hee, dyes... I couldn't resist updating this <3 Although... I've nothing to dye anymore! Bitter-sweet "dye-candy," ba-dum-tish...

Spring Cleaning -- Spring Sales for all! 00DrO-71294126-ade3-4cbd-862c-379bec9fc618

Spring Cleaning -- Spring Sales for all!

Spring is here, and what does that mean? Spring cleaning! Mabinogi will be having a sale bring back old items to the shop

Are you ready to color your world? Starting on Friday, April 20th, we’ll be releasing a new special dye Gachapon in a different shade. These special Gachapon produce color dyes of one particular shade (Fixed Blue Dye Gachapon will only produce fixed dyes in shades of blue). The last dye shown in each image below is a 'flashy' dye and will change color at a set interval.

Available Colors

Spring Cleaning -- Spring Sales for all! 00DrO-16af459e-ef6b-4e22-9ef3-1cdee1d2fd6c
  • - Green
  • - Red
  • - Black
  • - Yellow
  • - Purple
  • - Blue

You’ll need to act quickly, though. This sale will only be around for 4 weeks ending on May 6th. Hurry on over to the web shop and get yours today!

The official announcement can be found here.
ftwinz
ftwinz
WOTO. +2
WOTO. +2

Back to top Go down

Spring Cleaning -- Spring Sales for all! Empty Re: Spring Cleaning -- Spring Sales for all!

Post by ftwinz Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:17 am

That was my bad, Vinvin. I posted a comment on your newspost after I posted up the update, so it bumped my update down under yours...

Thank you, Final <3
ftwinz
ftwinz
WOTO. +2
WOTO. +2

Back to top Go down

Spring Cleaning -- Spring Sales for all! Empty Re: Spring Cleaning -- Spring Sales for all!

Post by Vintersorg Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:39 pm

No worries heh, when I checked the forums before I updated I still saw things cached as they were the last time I had looked; i.e. I didn't see your update.
It was easily remedied.
Possible solution? We could pm each other after one has done an update.
I'm pretty sure you check stuff before I even wake up my computer... I check my email first on my phone before that and it can be hours before I access the forums to post.
/huggles Very Happy
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Post by ftwinz Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:12 pm

Master wrote:/huggles Very Happy
./kitty huggles x3~

Vinvin wrote:Possible solution? We could pm [kitty-insert="e-mail"]:3~[/kitty insert] each other after one has done an update.
Okies ^^ That update was a bit too irresistible for me b/c of the yellow dyes <3 But if anything else pulls my interest enough to update, I'll drop you a line first :]
ftwinz
ftwinz
WOTO. +2
WOTO. +2

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintersorg Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:29 pm

Ohhh right email hehe forgot that existed ;D
I was updating for... wait for it... purple dyes Surprised
But even though I have things to dye, cba to buy NX LOL~
OK Very Happy
/huggles lots and gives tuna!
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down