Celion Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East Coast Server Unavailable

3 posters

Go down

East Coast Server Unavailable Empty East Coast Server Unavailable

Post by Zeza Reignhalt Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:31 pm

**Update**

It has been confirmed there was a major fiber cut via an interim provider. This has caused connectivity issues to our Nexon servers as well as many other customers of this service. A repair team is currently working to repair the circuits.

Mercenaries,

We would like to inform you that the Vindictus East server is down. Our team is currently investigating the issue and we are working to bring it up as soon as possible.

Further information regarding the East server will be communicated as soon as it becomes available. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your support.

- Vindictus Team -

Actual Report Here
Zeza Reignhalt
Zeza Reignhalt
I post more than Umbra.
I post more than Umbra.

Back to top Go down

East Coast Server Unavailable Empty Truth behind the shut down.

Post by Daisuke Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:19 pm

I bet you this is all a set up. I bet you the fiber cable was never cut. This is what I bet happened. Someone spilled coffee over the East Server machine and they were freaking out. Now they are too embarressed to admit it so they had to make a cover up. For example.
Stupid Guy: Lalalala, I need my coffee to keep me working on stupids events for mabinogi. *Somehow trip over nothing = =* *coffee spill over Vindictus East Server machine* HOLY CRAP!!!! I SPILLED COFFEE OVER THE SERVER MACHINE!!!!!!!!!.
2nd Stupid Guy: OMG YOU SPILLED COFFEE OVER THE SERVER MACHINE!!!!!!
First Stupid Guy:OMG I KNOW. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!!!!!!
Every other stupid person in nexon: OMG YOU SPILLED COFFEE ALL OVER THE SERVER MACHINE!!!!! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO!!!!!!!!!.
Only Honest Guy: Maybe we should just write down we spilled coffee and the server will be shut down for a while.
2nd Stupid Guy: ARE YOU STUPID!? That's likee totally embarressing. No way in hell we writing that. You stupid. Shut up newbie.
Only Honest Guy:........
Everyone other stupid person in nexon: Like OMG, what are we going to do!? We freaking out over here yo!!!!!
Manager: Ok what the hell is everyone standing here for?
Everyone: OMG SIR!!!!!!!!! WE SPILLED COFFEE OVER THE VINDICTUS MACHINE!!!!!!!!!
Manager: YOU F**KING DID WHAT!???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone: WE SPILLED COFFEE OVER THE VINDICTUS MACHINE!!!!
Manager: OMG WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO!!!!?????
Everyone: I DON"T KNOW SIR!!!!!!!!
*This stupid thing goes on for the next 2 hours or so > >*
First Stupid Guy: OMG LIKE WHAT THE PLAN!!!!!!
Everyone: I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!
Manager: Omg everyone, I just though up the perfect plan. Lets pretend the fiber cable got cut and we need to repair it!!!
*Totally 10 second silence.*
Everyone:OMG SIR!!!! THAT'S THE SMARTEST PLAN YOU CREATED!!!!! No wonder your the manager!!! Lets do that!!!!

And that's how the whole fiber cable incident happened.
Daisuke
Daisuke
Nao's Right Boob
Nao's Right Boob

Back to top Go down

East Coast Server Unavailable Empty Re: East Coast Server Unavailable

Post by ftwinz Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:39 pm

Danggg ><; That's pretty descriptive, Dai.
ftwinz
ftwinz
WOTO. +2
WOTO. +2

Back to top Go down

East Coast Server Unavailable Empty Re: East Coast Server Unavailable

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down