Celion Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strange dream

4 posters

Go down

Strange dream Empty Strange dream

Post by Rin Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:40 am

I had such a wierd dream :\....

It started like this..

I was walking through this misty forest at like night time or something. I had my two prized swords with me. It felt like I was walking for like 5 days straight but I couldnt stop walking even if I wanted to because my legs moved on their own. I finally stop and gaze at this Cherry Blossom Tree that's in front of me for like...what it seemed to be 30 minutes?...
My view travels to a young woman who just suddenly appeared out of the corner of my left eye. She almost looked like a mirrored image of me. Without thinking, I drew one of my swords and attacked her. She had swords too, which she used to block my move. She gave a small grin and then suddenly I was on the floor bleeding in pain. I look up and see that one of her katanas was covered in blood. She was way faster than me...
She walks over to me and picks my head slightly off the ground with her hand. She stares at me intently through my eyes. They were a blue-silver color, very pretty eyes that just seemed to absorb you into them. She said this to me:
"We will be waiting.."
Her voice seemed to echo in my head. She had a light, yet mysterious voice almost like my sister but hers was darker.

Then my dream just ends there.

Pretty wierd yet chilling at the same time. I mean....who are they and what are they waiting for? Who is this girl? I don't know. Then again...its just a dream~

Last edited by Ghost on Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Rin
Rin
Nao's Right Boob
Nao's Right Boob

Back to top Go down

Strange dream Empty Re: Strange dream

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:59 am

o.O i think you need to stop watching so much anime....

Last edited by Esher on Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:11 am

Theres no such thing as to much anime.......Strange dream.
Ari
Ari
I am a gerbil
I am a gerbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:13 am

strange dream brought on by too much anime!

Last edited by Esher on Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:55 pm

xD tbh...I havent watched anime for like 4 months...
Rin
Rin
Nao's Right Boob
Nao's Right Boob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:53 am

Ghost wrote:xD tbh...I havent watched anime for like 4 months...
k then i apologize. just the opposite. this is clearly withdrawal. please download anime pronto. like one peice. or dgray man. or claymore. or death note. or soul eater.

Last edited by Esher on Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:14 am

Esher wrote:
Ghost wrote:xD tbh...I havent watched anime for like 4 months...
k then i apologize. just the opposite. this is clearly withdrawal. please download anime pronto. like one peice. or dgray man. or claymore. or death note. or soul eater.

xD Ill see
Rin
Rin
Nao's Right Boob
Nao's Right Boob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:20 am

Waahh? That's a strange dream indeed. More like a nightmare. I dont want my girlfriend dying }:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:44 pm

sounds like one of those dreams in asian fiction where the dreamer dies shortly afterward.

but it's all in your head, tho, so nobody's gonna die anytime soon (hopefully)

and, speaking of dreams, i went to bed last night after watching about 2 hours' worth of Blizzcon 2008 footage on youtube, and i played a starcraft 2 match in my dream... -_-
aside from the fact that my opponent switched factions half-way through and some units appeared out of the blue, it actually was a lot like what it would have been.. >>

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:44 pm

god i can't wait for that game to come out

Back to top Go down

Post by Majelle Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:20 pm

Hrm... I had a strange dream that I still remember, even though it was about a year ago now. It hops around a bit, but I'm not sure if that's just how it played out, or if parts have faded from memory, but the setting is a massive city that's 100% deserted. Not wrecked, and not even cluttered, just completely empty, like the whole world had just up and left. It was fairly high tech, too, because I remember walking on one of the bridges to it and noticing that parts of it would loop vertically to take different paths, like the vehicles could adhere to the surface. Then there was the park with the floating islands that I could hop up and down to. It was probably one of the most peaceful dreams I've had, tho there was an air of melancholy as I explored the place.
Majelle
Majelle
Nao's Left Boob
Nao's Left Boob

Back to top Go down

Post by Heath Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:18 pm

I walked into a wardrobe, met Optimus Prime, defeated Lord Voldemort and saved Gothim City.
Heath
Heath
*nom nom nom*
*nom nom nom*

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:29 pm

Heath wrote:I walked into a wardrobe, met Optimus Prime, defeated Lord Voldemort and saved Gothim City.

That is definitely going in my signature Very Happy
Ari
Ari
I am a gerbil
I am a gerbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:09 am

Heath wrote:I walked into a wardrobe, met Optimus Prime, defeated Lord Voldemort and saved Gothim City.

Epic.
Rin
Rin
Nao's Right Boob
Nao's Right Boob

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:10 am

Majelle wrote:Hrm... I had a strange dream that I still remember, even though it was about a year ago now. It hops around a bit, but I'm not sure if that's just how it played out, or if parts have faded from memory, but the setting is a massive city that's 100% deserted. Not wrecked, and not even cluttered, just completely empty, like the whole world had just up and left. It was fairly high tech, too, because I remember walking on one of the bridges to it and noticing that parts of it would loop vertically to take different paths, like the vehicles could adhere to the surface. Then there was the park with the floating islands that I could hop up and down to. It was probably one of the most peaceful dreams I've had, tho there was an air of melancholy as I explored the place.

Sounds so ambient and mysterious o.o
Rin
Rin
Nao's Right Boob
Nao's Right Boob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:37 pm

ahaha that is so epic man. :}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down