Celion Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future Dragon Nest Content - Discussion Thread!

3 posters

Go down

Future Dragon Nest Content - Discussion Thread! Empty Future Dragon Nest Content - Discussion Thread!

Post by Vintersorg Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:43 pm

Found something interesting coming up for DN that you'd like to share?
Post it here!

Look, I found this via Nexon's forums... horse racing! OMG it looks so cute and fun~ can't wait!
And shiny horses ftw (*___*)!!

GIANT EDIT: OMG GUYS!!! This comes out tomorrow (1st Sept.) Surprised Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
See here: <link> http://www.justin.tv/dragonnestonline/b/293956873 </link>

Last edited by Vintersorg on Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Future Dragon Nest Content - Discussion Thread! Empty Re: Future Dragon Nest Content - Discussion Thread!

Post by DownHero Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:15 am

O: This looks like it'd be fun!
DownHero
DownHero
*nom nom nom*
*nom nom nom*

Back to top Go down

Future Dragon Nest Content - Discussion Thread! Empty Re: Future Dragon Nest Content - Discussion Thread!

Post by Vintersorg Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:37 am

Ya!! So excited for this Very Happy
Nexon needs to fix the bloody game first, though :<
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Post by DownHero Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:45 am

I know right?! o.e
DownHero
DownHero
*nom nom nom*
*nom nom nom*

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintersorg Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:52 pm

More stuff!! OMG Nexon need to hurry up and give us these things... I know which ones I'm getting for just my sorceress, alone, and I can see I'm gunna be spending just as much (maybe more money) as I did in Mabi... (TT_TT)

This kind person, Melon U, has put up a Picasa gallery of DN cash shop fashion items.
<link> https://picasaweb.google.com/113686140302726385788 </link>

And you can also see that the costumes come with hats, which some of ours in the NA version don't (except archers)... what's with that?! Sad
Let's hope they have that bug sorted before they release more~
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Post by ftwinz Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:32 am

Hee, thank you for sharing x]

Vinvin, what do you think of us having DN news updates on the forums? Would you read it here instead of the main site?
ftwinz
ftwinz
WOTO. +2
WOTO. +2

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintersorg Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:24 am

Mm...
Well seeing as the other games (that we play, lol) have news updates, perhaps we ought to have one for DN as well, once noteworthy things start happening.
But, I always check the game site first, cos usually that's when I'm logging in to play XD
And it seems people are losing interest in DN ... I kind of am (slightly) cos there's nothing to do once you hit 24.
I haven't attempted pvp or the Mino nest yet, although I'd like to, but whenever I login there's pretty much no one on so I go play another low-lvl char but even that gets boring as I've already done all the quests.
(<3 my paladin though!)
Perhaps I'm off-schedule again and am logging in at the wrong times? XD
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Post by ftwinz Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:15 am

DN just wasn't for me either, in the end...

But I'm for updates for the guild if anyone'll find it useful. Or, at least, nominating Awri for the job, hehehe (if there is one to be had for it).
ftwinz
ftwinz
WOTO. +2
WOTO. +2

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintersorg Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:33 am

Oh, I still like the game, and still do play it; it's just a little less til they update XD
I used to spend ages playing and now it's only an hour to get some crappy mp pots lmao (for the event they've got going).
Updates are fine by me~ I'll try to come by the forums more often but most of the time I don't as I haven't got anything to say lol.
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down