Celion Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get the latest Fashion at the New Beauty Shop

3 posters

Go down

Get the latest Fashion at the New Beauty Shop Empty Get the latest Fashion at the New Beauty Shop

Post by ftwinz Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:20 pm

Winz's Note: I'M BACK, GUYS AND GIRLS!!! For a little while, anyway. Details on that later; but for now, BELATED UPDATES! :]

Get the latest Fashion at the New Beauty Shop 00DzN-b17d846a-2080-4e5f-aed0-9deb3d306be7
Want to show off your fashion sense, but your fighting style forces you to run around in clunky heavy armor? Crave the freedom to look exactly how you want, regardless of the situation? Then the Beauty Shop is for you! This new system will let you equip a costume in your fashion slot. This costume will appear on your avatar, but it won't affect your stats. Now you keep the bonuses from your normal armor while customizing your appearance however you want!

Get the latest Fashion at the New Beauty Shop 00DzN-8a446834-5f03-4029-880a-f0c3fb814f34
With the new Beauty Shop, a new currency is also introduced. Pon! Anything purchased within the Beauty Shop require Pon. Please note that face/hairstyle changes are permanant. You can purchase Pon in both the in-game cash shop as well as the web shop. There are 3 Pon packages are available for purchase, each giving a slight discount.

Pon Packages

• -10 Pon = 1,000 NX 0% Discount
  • -50 Pon = 4,700 NX 6% Discount
  • -100 Pon = 9,000 NX 10% Discount

The official announcement can be found here.
ftwinz
ftwinz
WOTO. +2
WOTO. +2

Back to top Go down

Get the latest Fashion at the New Beauty Shop Empty Re: Get the latest Fashion at the New Beauty Shop

Post by Vintersorg Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:09 pm

I'm not so sure I like this idea Sad
But Nexon has to make MOAR money, of course!
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Get the latest Fashion at the New Beauty Shop Empty Re: Get the latest Fashion at the New Beauty Shop

Post by ftwinz Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:55 pm

Ikr? It depends, I guess, on just how much of a make-over you really want.

A rebirth while changing your look was certainly nice, but if you just wanted to change a few aspects of your appearance w/o having to pay the price of / wait for a rebirth, then this could be a good change.

On the other hand, if you really liked changing it up whenever you pay-rb'd, then yeah; this could be a downer...

Personally, it costs a lot less for me to change my hairstyle and hair color than it would to rb to change 2 things.

P.S- Did you see my dragon drawing, Master? :3
ftwinz
ftwinz
WOTO. +2
WOTO. +2

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintersorg Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:08 pm

This is true, lol.
Nope! I shall search for it... unless you want to link me to the thread XD
Also if you go into Mabi pm me!! (or email me)
I haven't been on in ages, again, lol.
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Post by ftwinz Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:58 pm

Vintersorg wrote:Nope! I shall search for it... unless you want to link me to the thread XD
Link :3

Alternatively, w/o any context...

Get the latest Fashion at the New Beauty Shop FireDragonFinal
x3...
ftwinz
ftwinz
WOTO. +2
WOTO. +2

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintersorg Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:41 pm

XDDDD Dragon-kitty!! That rawks <3
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Post by FinalPrayer Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:21 am

Maplestory.

That's the first thing that came to mind when they released this. They even have invisi-equips.

See, the thing with this new shop-thinger is, it divides your actual money into more subdivisions. In turn making Nexon more cash in the long run. It's devious, and unwanted. If it simply costed NX, rather than a subdivision of NX (Pon) I'd have no issue with it. They're micro-ing micro-transactions.
FinalPrayer
FinalPrayer
Nao's Right Boob
Nao's Right Boob

Back to top Go down

Post by ftwinz Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:42 pm

FinalPrayer wrote:Maplestory.

They even have invisi-equips.
Ikr? Exact same thought when I saw it too.

FinalPrayer wrote:If it simply costed NX, rather than a subdivision of NX (Pon) I'd have no issue with it. They're micro-ing micro-transactions.
Maplestory again, isn't it? Cash Shop inventory separate from other characters and untradeable w/in the same account?

One way I see Nexon:

I'm grateful, at least, that generations are free-to-play and getting service isn't necessary to complete the game's basic objectives. And have my ego weapon as well, so I guess I can't complain too much for the optional aesthetic charges.
ftwinz
ftwinz
WOTO. +2
WOTO. +2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down