Celion Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pick Your Poison: Halloween Character Cards

4 posters

Go down

Pick Your Poison: Halloween Character Cards Empty Pick Your Poison: Halloween Character Cards

Post by ftwinz Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:38 am

Winz's Note: Vinvin, the ruffly / frilly dress you were talking about recently is coming.

On top of the fashion, wearing any of the 2 types of "armor" will get you a new Action Command: Undead Shuffle.

Tempting, tempting...

And hey... that guy @ 0:25... LOOKS LIKE THE OLD WINZ. *misses white hair*

The season of spooks has arrived. Prepare for a holiday rife with tricks and treats, mischief and madness with special costumes in Mabinogi! This year, the hills of Erinn will be filled with the fiending screams of blood-thirsty vampires and the menacing tread of the undead!

Halloween Vampire Character Card

I want to suck your blood! Each Halloween Vampire Character Card comes with a Halloween Vampire Suit or Dress, Halloween Vampire Hat or Cap, and Halloween Vampire Boots or Slippers. Adorned with skulls and chains, these costumes give the wearer a deadly charm. The suit comes with a cape and a skull top hat, while the dress, complete with frills and laces, is topped off with a lace ribbon skull cap.

Halloween Frankenstein Character Card

This costume is sure to animate its wearer! Each Halloween Frankenstein Character Card comes with a Halloween Frankenstein Suit or Dress, Halloween Frankenstein Bolt or Wig, and Halloween Frankenstein Boots or Heels. Rise up in these tattered rags and prepare to strike fear into the hearts of your makers!

Upon equipping any of the following armors, you will gain access to a special action that allows you to do the “Undead Shuffle.” This action will cause you to walk – and talk! – Like a zombie.

Halloween Vampire Character Cards and Halloween Frankenstein Character Cards will be available for 3 weeks, from October 26 to November 16, 2011.

The official announcement can be found here.
ftwinz
ftwinz
WOTO. +2
WOTO. +2

Back to top Go down

Pick Your Poison: Halloween Character Cards Empty Re: Pick Your Poison: Halloween Character Cards

Post by Vintersorg Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:39 pm

:O!!!
YAY!!
Guess who's buying NX this week! Very Happy
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Pick Your Poison: Halloween Character Cards Empty Re: Pick Your Poison: Halloween Character Cards

Post by ftwinz Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:41 pm

Opinion, opinion... Which hairstyle and color scheme should I pick?

Pick Your Poison: Halloween Character Cards VampireCostumeExp
ftwinz
ftwinz
WOTO. +2
WOTO. +2

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintersorg Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:51 pm

First one! Very Happy
Yes, I didn't pick the purple for you... it kind of looks wrong for you to be wearing it LOL
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariale Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:40 am

I like the one on the left better too winz x3
Ariale
Ariale
Rock Paper Scissor Ninja
Rock Paper Scissor Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by ftwinz Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:48 am

Aww, thanks Vinvin and Awri, hahaha :]

Guess my closet's still gonna be black and yellow...
ftwinz
ftwinz
WOTO. +2
WOTO. +2

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintersorg Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:53 am

It doesn't have to be; do whatever you like~
But you did ask (^_~)
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Post by [RED] Lethalist Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:44 am

LOL the new stuff look so nice...

this is RED btw... I got locked out of my original forum acc and cannot log back onto it for some reason ._.
[RED] Lethalist
[RED] Lethalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintersorg Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:47 am

:< Hackers here too? Should we be worried??
Hope you get your original account back, Red.
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Post by [RED] Lethalist Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:52 am

Vintersorg wrote::< Hackers here too? Should we be worried??
Hope you get your original account back, Red.

aha~ it's ok... the account only had my birthday, AIM, Skype, and MSN on it... nothing to worry about
[RED] Lethalist
[RED] Lethalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintersorg Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:02 am

Lol ok~
Back to the topic... I'm still not sure whether I want that Frankenstein's Monster set or not. I want to see the female's feet!
I ended up being disappointed with the headdress and shoes in the vampire set for females, but I love and want that dress just enough to buy it and I'll sell the other things in the set.
I wish Nexon would have showed more of the zombie shuffle etc., but I guess they don't want to reveal too much so we'll go buy it instead lol.
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Post by [RED] Lethalist Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:16 am

LOL yeah, with holding information makes people want stuff more...
[RED] Lethalist
[RED] Lethalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintersorg Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:19 am

Well it depends XD
I think lots of people will buy both, so they can sell either the full sets or have them both.
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down