Celion Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nexon... you've really done it now. (Nevermind.)

+2
wafflywaffles
Vintersorg
6 posters

Go down

Nexon... you've really done it now. (Nevermind.) Empty Nexon... you've really done it now. (Nevermind.)

Post by Vintersorg Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:16 pm

Fed up once again, Nexon can bite my rusty, steampunk arse!!!
Vindictus is having problems (and getting boring).
Mabi is getting boring and the events are recycled (some are fun, gotta admit~) and/or you have a snowball's chance in hell of getting anything remotely interesting/useable/good.
So... I'm moving on (well I have already, heh, but ya~)
This is where you can find me if you care to...
Prius Online (open beta)
Lucent Heart (open beta starts the 15th June at 5pm PDT)
Eden Eternal (open beta starts the 15th June at 7pm PDT)
IGN is, as usual, Vintersorg.
And, N.B., you do not have to download nor play these games if you do not wish to.
I'll still hang about on the forums. <3
And I'm waiting for Dragon Nest but derp NEXONNORTHFAILMERICA ... (>__<);;

Edit: ARRRRRGGGGHHHH~ Dragon Nest's CBT (which I got accepted into, omg~) is on 15 June aswell! asdlksdsjdfkslds NOOOO! WOT DO?!
Hmm well, since LH is OB (and I've been in every cbt since Feb.) it can wait so... ya. XD
DRAGON NEST!!
*Dragon Nest's beta is from 15~20th June

Last edited by Vintersorg on Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:42 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating game info)
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Nexon... you've really done it now. (Nevermind.) Empty Re: Nexon... you've really done it now. (Nevermind.)

Post by wafflywaffles Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:14 pm

oh hai vin
i could join you on some of those if ever you want to(just not dragons nest did not get accepted) <w<
poke me i guess but who knows how often ill play do to the fact im lazy and its getting hot here and the rooms our computers are in are stuffy @w@

wafflywaffles
wafflywaffles
I am a gerbil
I am a gerbil

Back to top Go down

Nexon... you've really done it now. (Nevermind.) Empty Re: Nexon... you've really done it now. (Nevermind.)

Post by Vintersorg Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:30 pm

Hey Mory XD
I got in but they're doing this ploppy thing where there's a schedule to play :<
A SCHEDULE~~ why Nexon, why? Wait, should I even be asking that? XDDD
And to top that off, they didn't even let us dl the bloody client til the scheduled open time for today. So I spent 2 hours dling (thank god it's not my old net anymore lol, that would've taken all night!) and they did not extend the playtime for us. BOO!
Luckily I think Friday and some other day are supposed to be all-day playing so yay for that? Very Happy
I like it so far. It's funny and different~
Lucent Heart's up but good luck trying to level, as so many people are rushing.
Currently waiting on Eden Eternal to open... Aeria's kinda like Nexon about times.
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Post by wafflywaffles Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:18 pm

Lucent hearts didnt make me want to redownload it so i probably not even going to want to try
ill probably be on eden till ig et bored then go abuse my psp again....
wafflywaffles
wafflywaffles
I am a gerbil
I am a gerbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintersorg Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:59 pm

Ahh~
Well I'm in Eden now XD
What's your IGN? I'll add you~
Edit: On second thought maybe I'll go watch a film :<
It's too frustrating trying to level in the OBs right now lol~
I never added anyone during Eden's cb so Idk if one has to be online or not (like LH), but if you can add me then do~
Vintersorg as usual Very Happy
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Post by wafflywaffles Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:38 pm

Well what server vin cause im on Aquamarine :<
otherwise
IGN is Blah
wafflywaffles
wafflywaffles
I am a gerbil
I am a gerbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintersorg Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:37 pm

Ahh plops I forgot about the servers, haha.
I'm on Emerald :<
And I see they just added Garnet...
If they add an Amethyst I'm moving Very Happy
... or not, I just remembered if you delete your char you won't get your cb title back.
So on Emerald I stay XD
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintersorg Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:42 pm

Meh well Karok is released in Vindi so I'm back to that XD
And for the longest time I wanted a thunder dragon in Mabi, but I see no reason to buy one now as the colour selection is lame (read: no purple!) and I just do not want to spend money on Mabi as I'm incredibly bored and disenchanted with it at the moment.
So...
I'm gunna stick with Vindi for the most part and definitely Dragon Nest, I really enjoyed the cbt.
Of course whenever I QQ and ragequit, Nexon always finds something to keep me in their grasp lol.
/thread
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Post by Edoneh Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:04 pm

Start playing some starcraft II, that'll keep you entertained.

Edoneh
Rock Paper Scissor Ninja
Rock Paper Scissor Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintersorg Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:18 pm

Not into that type of game lol~ sorry :<
I think with Eden, LH, and Vindi with Karok will keep me entertained for awhile Very Happy
I remember when games like MapleStory and Flyff used to keep me playing for hours~
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Post by ftwinz Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:12 am

Vinvin, Sodi and I are gonna be joining in you Eden Eternal on your server. IGNs TBD, but expect an add, ok~?
ftwinz
ftwinz
WOTO. +2
WOTO. +2

Back to top Go down

Post by Talvin Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:58 am

Im actually tempted to play Eden Eternal lol (might as well try it out ya?)
Talvin
Talvin
Rock Paper Scissor Ninja
Rock Paper Scissor Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintersorg Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:28 am

It's so cute <3
I love it Very Happy and freedom of class is win... even though you still have some restrictions (like you must be a certain lvl, say, 5 to unlock cleric).
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Post by Majelle Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:09 pm

Well, what do you know, I already have an account with the aeria games. So I might hop onto Eden Eternal as well, tho I am distracted by Vindi and the new Xbox live arcade game called Trenched. I'm trying to craft a Chiulin armor set for Raje, and lord it's taking forever...
Majelle
Majelle
Nao's Left Boob
Nao's Left Boob

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintersorg Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:17 pm

Lol ya I'm thoroughly enjoying my Karok Very Happy
I have a character on Garnet (pulling a friend through on that server, so I can't really pass her in level) and can make one on Aqua, but my main is on Emerald.
@Junjun: Idk who Sodi is, but ok Very Happy
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Post by ftwinz Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:24 pm

Talvin wrote:Im actually tempted to play Eden Eternal lol (might as well try it out ya?)
Trying it out x] Well, eventually later sometime hopefully yeah, lol. I like the sound of what I've been reading, but iunno about the gameplay itself... Let you know!

Vintersorg wrote:I have a character on Garnet (pulling a friend through on that server, so I can't really pass her in level) and can make one on Aqua, but my main is on Emerald.
@Junjun: Idk who Sodi is, but ok Very Happy
Hee, what class is your main on Emerald? And I guess you've only met Sodi once or twice under different names... If it isn't already taken, I think I'll make a new standard IGN for myself. It'll likely be Xanarok.
ftwinz
ftwinz
WOTO. +2
WOTO. +2

Back to top Go down

Post by Talvin Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:38 pm

lol I made a character in Garnet, IGN Anjali, and one on emerald but i think imma delete it since it was a test dummy
Talvin
Talvin
Rock Paper Scissor Ninja
Rock Paper Scissor Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintersorg Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:16 pm

IGNs and servers:
LilyStardust - Garnet
Vintersorg - Emerald
Haven't made an Aqua char yet but I'll update this post when I do.

Erm well I'm a bit of everything lol but so far I really enjoy being a cleric and a hunter.
I want an engineer and warlock most definitely, but I'm giving the thief class (with an aim of being blade dancer) a go as well.
I could try them all lmao but playing a warrior doesn't really appeal to me (I started Lily out as one).
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Post by ftwinz Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:07 pm

Ah... Eden's a no-go for me, unfortunately. The windows and everything are so blinky-glitchy that I can't read nor click much properly... :/
ftwinz
ftwinz
WOTO. +2
WOTO. +2

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintersorg Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:03 am

Ooh sounds like you need a graphics driver/card update.
Either that or lower your settings to the lowest before you enter the game (and set your resolution to either your current desktop size or windowed mode).
And if it's still unplayable for you after that, I'm sorry Sad
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Post by Talvin Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:56 am

Aww =( its a fun game lol im really liking the mage xD gonna try to become a theif since the role i picked was an Adventure xD MUST CRIT TO WIN!!!
Talvin
Talvin
Rock Paper Scissor Ninja
Rock Paper Scissor Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down