Celion Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How not to make song with the Vocaloid programs

2 posters

Go down

How not to make song with the Vocaloid programs Empty How not to make song with the Vocaloid programs

Post by Majelle Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:08 am

Just a quick little topic so that Vin can share my pain/annoyance xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft1I_0IB0xw&feature=related
Majelle
Majelle
Nao's Left Boob
Nao's Left Boob

Back to top Go down

How not to make song with the Vocaloid programs Empty Re: How not to make song with the Vocaloid programs

Post by Vintersorg Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:14 am

Misery loves company~ (TT_TT)
OH GOD MY EARS!! lol
Okay, now I understand how awful that is. XD
It's kinda funny in a way too~ in a sad way. LOL
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

How not to make song with the Vocaloid programs Empty Re: How not to make song with the Vocaloid programs

Post by Majelle Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:24 am

And this is how the Prima vocaloid is done well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Hms7GQ1LIw&feature=related
Majelle
Majelle
Nao's Left Boob
Nao's Left Boob

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintersorg Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:36 am

As I said in game, better, but there's still no replacement for a human in some things.
Case in point: I used to be madly in love with the J-rocker Gackt, and it seems they made a Vocaloid out of him...
Well, I watched the below video and, while I can slightly tell that it's "supposed" to be him, it's not really and at some points it sounds nothing like him.
The video itself is funny though, and I can see this being used just for laughs, but I'm not sure whether I'd want to listen to an entire band made up of these things, as well as have every band in the world using them. :<
Thanks for sharing though, Maj! It was pretty interesting and now I know more about something I didn't Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0NSJaE21YY
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Post by Majelle Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:18 pm

Actually, from what I understand, Gackpoid is just a vocaloid made by a different company than the others. I don't know if it was supposed to be related to Gackt or not, but if it's based of his vocals, I get where the name came from now.
Majelle
Majelle
Nao's Left Boob
Nao's Left Boob

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintersorg Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:27 pm

Yep, I just went back to the wiki article and...

Vocaloid - Wikipedia wrote:Internet Co., Ltd. also joined the Vocaloid development with their first Vocaloid Gackpoid on July 31, 2008, whose voice was provided by Japanese international singer Gackt. Gackpoid includes a new program, OPUS Express, for mixing vocal parts with accompaniment or phoneme data.
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down