Celion Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hiatus From Online Games and messengers for once

2 posters

Go down

Hiatus From Online Games and messengers for once Empty Hiatus From Online Games and messengers for once

Post by Zeza Reignhalt Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:46 pm

Until further notice I won't be playing online games probably for the rest of the semester. Main reasons are lack of interest and worrying about senior projects.

Gotta figure out how to implement this database for my program as well as write an inhuman report for the thing which is utterly ridiculous. I think its 30-50 pages, but thank god for doublespaced.

Also until further notice lolcat/videogame thread is not gonna be updated unless someone wants to take over for me. The pics can be found on the Icanhazcheezeburger network. Lolcat and Bob's House of Video Games respectively.

If anyone needs to reach me for anything important related to mabi or vindictus you can send me an email because I usually check that 5+ times a day. I'll give you my oldest one linkzeldacat@yahoo.com.

As for instant messengers I will be on and off but not on that much anymore. Hopefully I shall return sometime around May 15th or so, but I will check the forums whenever I actually remember to.
Zeza Reignhalt
Zeza Reignhalt
I post more than Umbra.
I post more than Umbra.

Back to top Go down

Hiatus From Online Games and messengers for once Empty Re: Hiatus From Online Games and messengers for once

Post by ftwinz Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:09 pm

There goes a Zeza...

*waves*
ftwinz
ftwinz
WOTO. +2
WOTO. +2

Back to top Go down