Celion Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Hey!

3 posters

Go down

Hey Hey! Empty Hey Hey!

Post by Talvin Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:30 am

Hey Everyone!

lol I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone xD yea lol I'm Talvin, you can call me Tal, Bun, Talvin, or Bun bun lol Up to you. So yea, just wanted to say Hi and tell you a funny story that happened like an hr ago... xD

So it all happened when my mom asked to use my car to go to work. (she's working the overnight shift) So I said, yea sure *gave her my keys* So as I was shearing my sheeps, mom stormed into my room saying my breaks for my car didnt release xD saying it was stuck. She ditched my car at this rotary area up this hill from my street xD.. She ran back too which was.. in a way funny to me xD (yea, im a bad son for giggling at my mom running home)

She then took my brother's car to work so me, my lil bro and my dad got our shoes on and then left the house to find the car xD. My brother was excited because we we're having a family moment lol something that rarely happens now and days with my two other brother's being away from us.

So me and my bro got to the end of the street and checked to see if we can see my car xD which we didnt since it was already dark. My dad yelled if we could see the car and we said no lol so me and my brother went ahead.. and then started jogging xD a car was heading our way and my brother starts saying "Noooo, we're not weirdo's running up a hill in the dark! Stop staring at us!!" lol They werent even looking at us.. xD But we found my car and i tested to see if the brake was stuck and guess what. It wasn't. So i started my car and checked what was wrong with my car to see why my mom spazzed out xD turns out she stepped on the E-brake pedal for my car and didnt know how to release it hahahah since you need to pull a lever for it.

I kept laughing with my brother when we found this out and drive off to find my dad xD Good thing it was dark cuz the road wasnt busy at all lol We found my dad and i told him that my mom hit the E-brake and didnt know hwo to release it xD.. Funny... so funny...

I love my mom lol
Talvin
Talvin
Rock Paper Scissor Ninja
Rock Paper Scissor Ninja

Back to top Go down

Hey Hey! Empty Re: Hey Hey!

Post by Trillz Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:19 am

LOL

Thats awesome
Trillz
Trillz