Celion Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What should we do when Iria comes out?

5 posters

Go down

What should we do when Iria comes out? Empty What should we do when Iria comes out?

Post by Rin Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:59 am

xD who is gonna go alone? who is gonna go in a group? Who is gonna go as a guild???

It's better to travel in groups in iria because its soooo large and long -.-..and having nobody to talk to is a drag xD...
I'll go with someone if they want me to. But they better have their own thoroughbred >>...And plus I already know a lot about iria so getting around is pretty easy for me. Plus if you dont know anything about the new monsters, you're dead meat (i know, trust me >>). xD I think we should go as a guild so we can do more stuff together Very Happy! I mean, that's what we did in my old guild ._.
Rin
Rin
Nao's Right Boob
Nao's Right Boob

Back to top Go down

What should we do when Iria comes out? Empty Re: What should we do when Iria comes out?

Post by Balgus Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:58 pm

ill probably wind up going over as soon as i log in XD but i have no problems going as a group either. I imagine a lot of us will be doing the exploration stuff for easy ap(or so it sounds), so we may as well work together on it.
Balgus
Balgus
Admin
Admin

https://celionguild.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

What should we do when Iria comes out? Empty Re: What should we do when Iria comes out?

Post by Umbrasquall Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:31 pm

I know for certain that I'll be one of the first people to get Final Hit. So if we head towards that direction I'm all in. If we're just doing general exploration stuff that sounds fun too... but I'll join only after I get FH. XD
Umbrasquall
Umbrasquall
I Eat Fish Cos They're So Delicious

http://mabiumby.wordpress.com/?ref=spelling

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:42 pm

alright then, suit yourself. BTW Umbra, the statues needed for the sketches change location every week and so does maiz dungeon. Hopefully you will be able to do Maiz also. Takes about 2 hours for a first timer to do it from what my studies show xD but it is relatively easy, so gl to ya :3
Rin
Rin
Nao's Right Boob
Nao's Right Boob

Back to top Go down

Post by Balgus Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:11 pm

my thoughts are, we should set someone to sketch the statue if they can during the rain, then we can sell the extra sketches for guild money XD

which can go toward prizes for events like races
Balgus
Balgus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Umbrasquall Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:45 am

Rin wrote:alright then, suit yourself. BTW Umbra, the statues needed for the sketches change location every week and so does maiz dungeon. Hopefully you will be able to do Maiz also. Takes about 2 hours for a first timer to do it from what my studies show xD but it is relatively easy, so gl to ya :3
Oh yes I've read up on it so much that I know exactly what the dungeons are like, how to deal with the monsters in them, and the 5 possible locations of the statue! Anyone want to come with me? Razz
Umbrasquall
Umbrasquall

http://mabiumby.wordpress.com/?ref=spelling

Back to top Go down

Post by Majelle Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:06 pm

I shall... do whatever. If people are on, then I'll go with them. If they aren't, then... I'll probably just keep working on life skills. I think that for now I'm done with combat completely. Dunno when I'll care about it again, but I've stored my armor in my bank, stuffed my greaves and gauntlets on a pet, and bought myself some slippers xD. The only weapons I'll be holding from now on are my spirit weapon, so I can feed her, and a gathering knife/axe. Oh, and my bow, just because it's easier to keep it on my secondary than store it.
Majelle
Majelle
Nao's Left Boob
Nao's Left Boob

Back to top Go down

Post by ftwinz Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:14 am

Umbrasquall wrote:how to deal with the monsters in them, and the 5 possible locations of the statue! Anyone want to come with me? Razz
Hehe, sure thing~ If I'm on and around, I'll drop ya a note to see how far along you are. Wonder if timing those thunderstorm's isn't going to be so bad...

Btw~ What ch are you / the guild usually on?

Majelle wrote:I'll probably just keep working on life skills.
What life skills would those be? I'll get to reading the member bios... eventually. Razz
ftwinz
ftwinz
WOTO. +2
WOTO. +2

Back to top Go down

Post by Balgus Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:30 am

mostly we can be found on channel 3. theres a few who like to wander off onto other channels, but the bulk of us stay on 3
Balgus
Balgus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Majelle Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:57 pm

Tailoring is my highest rank right now, at 7, but my lack of interest in the current rank 5 patterns out right now makes it hard for me to want to work on it. That's followed by production mastery at 9, then weaving at A. Cooking is at C right now, but I have all the books to get to 9. Right now I'm working on weaving and cooking mainly, tho I did get handy craft to C recently. The cooking is for my own amusement, and the weaving and handy craft are quite useful for feeding my ego.
Majelle
Majelle
Nao's Left Boob
Nao's Left Boob

Back to top Go down

Post by ftwinz Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:29 pm

Ah, thanks Balgus (or Gus?). (Totally unrelated, but your name also reminds me of "balrogs." Rawr~ ^.~)

And wow, Majelle, some high-rankin' life skills there. Nice~ Must take a lotta patience to get all the materials, weave'em up, and tailor'em all together... Woot for determination and ego food~

I like cooking too. ^^ Fun skill for some odd reason... Ah, not to mention for the 5-star cutscenes <3
ftwinz
ftwinz
WOTO. +2
WOTO. +2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down