Celion Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need to know if this is scary to you guys o.o

+3
Majelle
Azza
Daisuke
7 posters

Go down

I need to know if this is scary to you guys o.o Empty I need to know if this is scary to you guys o.o

Post by Daisuke Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:05 pm

I showed this to my friends and that are pissed at me for showing this xD. I need everyone's opinion about this. Oh yea, as a warning, if you are under 16 or scared of blood, watch at your own risk. Remember, if you have a heart attack or something, don't blame me. I've warned you guys. So don't kill me please ><. Also i love the song that came with it. Fits it perfectly. If you want translation, here's the link http://lyrics.wikia.com/Kotoko:MeconopsisHave Fun and tell me your opinions ^^.
Daisuke
Daisuke
Nao's Right Boob
Nao's Right Boob

Back to top Go down

I need to know if this is scary to you guys o.o Empty Re: I need to know if this is scary to you guys o.o

Post by Azza Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:25 pm

n.n.... azza thought elfen lied was funny when watched XD.... ; ~ ; azza horrible person
Azza
Azza
Bananarama Ding Dong
Bananarama Ding Dong

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

Back to top Go down

I need to know if this is scary to you guys o.o Empty Re: I need to know if this is scary to you guys o.o

Post by Majelle Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:51 am

Well, it is kinda funny in how they seem to think the only thing people have inside them is blood and nothing else.
Majelle
Majelle
Nao's Left Boob
Nao's Left Boob

Back to top Go down

Post by Heath Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:52 pm

Sorry man, Tropic Thunder is scarier than this.
Heath
Heath
*nom nom nom*
*nom nom nom*

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintersorg Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:14 am

Not scary. I guess I've been desensitised watching too many horror movies as a kid XD
The only thing that bothered me was the animal cruelty. And I did feel bad for the girl...
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:51 pm

Naw not scary xD, ive seen worse horror movies

though i do think that the ending of that anime was sad... ><
Silence
Silence
McGriddle
McGriddle

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorns Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:35 pm

;-; yush it is...

im allergic to blood xO
Thorns
Thorns
McGriddle
McGriddle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down