Celion Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aion

Go down

Aion Empty Aion

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:43 pm

So though few know me, I was gonna throw out an invite. To anyone interested in AION online, giving it a shot, let me know. It's not much like Mabi, but it seems like it could be a fun and successful MMO. Next closed beta starts July 17th at 3pm eastern time until the 20th.

Last edited by Esher on Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Aion Empty Re: Aion

Post by Ari Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:35 pm

Ah, some people from my (other) guild play this iirc....might check it out....
Ari
Ari
I am a gerbil
I am a gerbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:07 pm

Yeah I played the 3rd closed beta they had, and the 4th one starts this weekend. I had fun. I don't know if the fun-factor will die out for me by the time the game officially rolls around, but if it does, oh well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:21 pm

Hmm well for some reason I have an extra Pre-order key for AION, so if anyone is interested in trying the game in closed beta then please let me know and I can help you out. It comes with benefits for the full release, though I'm not sure how many since you wont have the actual pre order. But at least this is a chance to try the game out.

The next closed beta starts this friday at 3pm eastern time and goes until monday 3pm eastern time so contacting me soon would be a good idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:41 pm

Is it free? if not, probaly wont try it.
Ari
Ari
I am a gerbil
I am a gerbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:55 pm

the official game is not free, no. the pre order key i have allows u free access into the closed beta, so that you could try the game. But if you wouldn't want to buy and pay for it then i dont see a point, unless no one else is interested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:53 pm

if no one else is interested i might try it, and if i like it i can always buy it later
Ari
Ari
I am a gerbil
I am a gerbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum