Celion Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T_T....

2 posters

Go down

T_T.... Empty T_T....

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:53 am

i haven't been on for two weeks or so..

my excuse is my computer broke down and i forgot to re-install mabi after i fixed it Razz
not much of a good excuse, but it's true --;

but.. not only that, but school is getting busy again D:
so i don't really have time to play mabi any more T_T (well i actually do, but what can you do in mabi in 20 minutes except run around aimlessly?)

i'm not disappearing.. i'll still be on. i have that wm r1 to get
but i don't know if i can be on very often..

so yeah.
there's my excuse for not having been on for the last week or so :'(

Back to top Go down

T_T.... Empty Re: T_T....

Post by Rin Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:49 am

._....I also...am very sorry....for my absences..as of late. Things have been going on at home. Some...tragic things. It seems as if I'm destined to run an entire clan+a big time company+manage school+work. My mother is losing herself...from herself. My family is suffering. I just..I don't have time to play anymore. I could probably only just pop myself on for like a little bit but mostly go afk. My sister cannot fill in for me neither because she is also trying her best to resolve the problem in any way she can....and so is the rest of my family and servants. If I do disappear unexpectedly and without notice, that means something bad has happened and I will not be able to play any longer. As I said, I am sorry everyone..
Rin
Rin
Nao's Right Boob
Nao's Right Boob

Back to top Go down

Post by Majelle Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:22 pm

I figured that life had just gotten busy/chaotic for both of you, actually. The best I can say is that I'll see ya when I see ya, and best of luck with everything to both of you.
Majelle
Majelle
Nao's Left Boob
Nao's Left Boob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum