Celion Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last We Spoke

+2
Nepythias
Livory
6 posters

Go down

Last We Spoke Empty Last We Spoke

Post by DownHero Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:38 pm

Hey everyone! It's RED and it has been ages, but I've managed to stumble upon the guild forum.
Probably none of you will see this, but if any of you happen to find your way back, drop a post here to catch up!

I'll be starting my 3rd year at University in the Fall as a Drama/Theater Arts major! Last time I've spoke to any of you, I was just a kid in high school that didn't really know what he'd do in life.

Posting in this forum is probably like yelling in deep space, but hopefully someone from the guild will see this.

I hope we get to catch up someday!

If it makes it easier, I still play Vindictus a ton on the East Coast Server! I main Arisha and her name's Valantium.

Last We Spoke 2016_010
DownHero
DownHero
*nom nom nom*
*nom nom nom*

Back to top Go down

Last We Spoke Empty Re: Last We Spoke

Post by Livory Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:18 am

Hello there lol, was never excepted seeing new post from this forum. Great to see you.
Livory
Livory
I am a gerbil
I am a gerbil

Back to top Go down

Post by DownHero Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:34 am

Oh yay, a response! It's great to see you too.

I wasn't really expecting this to get any response cause it seemed completely dead.

DownHero
DownHero
*nom nom nom*
*nom nom nom*

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepythias Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:12 pm

Oh hey, I didn't even realize someone had posted something here. Heyo RED and Liv!

It's great that you're in drama RED :o from the outside looking in, it seems like a lot of fun.

Mabi's been pretty dead, too, though Osa's still a regular and Maj seems to log in semi-frequently, but I can never catch him when he's online :9... The place is a ghost town whenever I log in. The busy channel moved to ch7, and even then there are maybe 10 people hanging out in Dun. Needless to say, it's lost a lot of appeal for a lot of people.

I've been working a lot, trying to support my husband and son (and trying to find a better job >>; ). I've only had the internet back for about a month and a half now, and I've spent most of it playing Final Fantasy XIV. I don't play Vindictus, but if you want to get into FFXIV, sent a friend req to Nepythias Rex on the Midgardsomr server. :D
Nepythias
Nepythias
Rock Paper Scissor Ninja
Rock Paper Scissor Ninja

Back to top Go down

Last We Spoke Empty Zeza Is Here

Post by Zeza Reignhalt Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:56 pm

I forgot about this till recently. Once Mabi died I kinda floated around until I found FF14.

Working Full Time in IT now over in Alabama for Televox Software.

I play FF14 quite often I saw that Nephythias is in Midgarsomnir. Im actually in Siren so if you wanted to do Cross Party im game.

Characters Name is Zeza Darkheart.

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/6221469/

Outside of that still playing games and actually streaming on twitch.tv/zezareignhalt every now and then.
Zeza Reignhalt
Zeza Reignhalt
I post more than Umbra.
I post more than Umbra.

Back to top Go down

Post by DownHero Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:36 am

Hey Nep & Zeza,

Drama is fun, but it's also a boat load of work! I've been so busy the past couple months, I've been working on one of the plays my school is showing and we just opened a few days ago and it went so well. We're doing a contemporary take on A Midsummer Night's Dream, it's kinda weird but fun. I've been hanging light's and running cables n stuff for the show the last two months and now working the fly rail for some of the moving lights and scenic pieces during the show. There have been quite a few late nights but the show looks great so it was worth it. We have one more week of shows for Midsummer and then we strike. I'm so ready for strike, I wanna be able to relax haha. After we're done with Midsummer, my school will be showing off Chicago and it looks like it'll be killer.

I think I would be working in IT too if I didn't change majors lol.

It's really cool that you stream Zeza, I'll be sure to check it out sometime.

It's cool that you guys play FFXIV, I played it during the beta but stopped cause I wasn't THAT interested in it really. Other than Vindictus, the only other games I play are Diablo 3 and Dark Souls 3. I haven't been able to really play anything lately though on account of being so busy with school and theater.
DownHero
DownHero
*nom nom nom*
*nom nom nom*

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeza Reignhalt Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:50 am

if you wanna keep in touch im on Zeza Reignhalt on steam as well as PS4.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZezaReignhalt

I'm also on discord as well. I kinda grew bored with vindictus as it was just a hack and slash. FF14 is kinda on my downtime right now until the new expansion. However if your ever on PS4 or Steam and wanna do a multiplayer anything hit me up.
Zeza Reignhalt
Zeza Reignhalt
I post more than Umbra.
I post more than Umbra.

Back to top Go down

Post by Balgus Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:03 pm

3 years later....(this is mono btw. Can't rememeber my password so I hacked Bal)...Maj, Bal, Allen and I started playing again. If we need help Dai and Heath are willing to come back for runs, too.
Balgus
Balgus
Admin
Admin

https://celionguild.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeza Reignhalt Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:13 pm

Heya there. Took me forever to remember my password lol. Sometimes I've thought about going back to Mabi but Id be starting fresh. Gave my account to a friend for the most part. So id be starting fresh.

Did they ever fix alot of the network issues? I quit because the game was never stable, though that was well before the server merge.
Zeza Reignhalt
Zeza Reignhalt
I post more than Umbra.
I post more than Umbra.

Back to top Go down

Post by torhu Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:03 am

I still get disconnected, but I thinks it a my computer issue and not a server issue. Allen and Bal stay connected with no problems at all. They also combined the 4 original servers into one "nao" server
torhu
torhu
Nao's Right Boob
Nao's Right Boob

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeza Reignhalt Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:27 pm

Ah i knew they had merged Tarlach and Alexina. didnt realize it was one megaserver now.

Well i hope yall are having fun. If yall ever end up playing FF14 hit me up or try out a new Free MMO hit me up.

If they ever make like an updated mabi remake id definitely be interested.
Zeza Reignhalt
Zeza Reignhalt
I post more than Umbra.
I post more than Umbra.

Back to top Go down

Post by DownHero Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:29 am

Woahh It's been a hot minute. I got an email notification about a PM from this forum.

I don't have access to my mabi account anymore but it's nice to see that you guys are playing again. I'll see if I can get it back some how so I can jump on and say Hi.

Buuuut if anybody wants to catch up, just PM me for my Steam ID or Discord or something.

I do still play Vindictus a bit so you all can ask for my Main there too.
DownHero
DownHero
*nom nom nom*
*nom nom nom*

Back to top Go down

Post by Balgus Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:32 pm

Wish you were here red!Last We Spoke Mabino11
Balgus
Balgus
Admin
Admin