Celion Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing the Bank Pin Reset Function! (6/20/12)

2 posters

Go down

Introducing the Bank Pin Reset Function! (6/20/12) Empty Introducing the Bank Pin Reset Function! (6/20/12)

Post by Vintersorg Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:15 pm

Vin's Note: I'm sure we all know about this by now XDDD yes I've been busy-lazy but...!

The bank pin reset function should be fully operational for anyone who wishes to reset their pin. Thank you for your patience while we resolved this matter!

If you have ever forgotten your bank pin, you’re in luck! We’ve implemented a new bank pin reset function on the website! To reset your bank pin, please follow these quick and easy steps:

1. Navigate to the Support Section of the website and click on “Bank Pin Info”
2. Click on “Reset My Bank Pin”
3. An email will be sent to your registered email address with details on how to reset your pin
4. Follow the instructions provided in your email to reset your pin in-game
5. Log into the game to select your new bank pin

With this convenient system, you’ll never need to worry about losing your valuables again!

I was feeling artsy-fartsy so here's a related picture, since there wasn't one to go with it XD
Introducing the Bank Pin Reset Function! (6/20/12) Gold10
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Introducing the Bank Pin Reset Function! (6/20/12) Empty Re: Introducing the Bank Pin Reset Function! (6/20/12)

Post by ftwinz Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:45 am

Heehee, nice moneys x] And a neat background! I like the colory fade and scribble effects.

...Do you wonder if banks ever write giant G's on their bags of money too?
ftwinz
ftwinz
WOTO. +2
WOTO. +2

Back to top Go down

Introducing the Bank Pin Reset Function! (6/20/12) Empty Re: Introducing the Bank Pin Reset Function! (6/20/12)

Post by Vintersorg Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:59 pm

Hehe, I was inspired by the gold pouches, and also that little gold bag you have in your hands when you use the gold strike skill.
I've seen inside a bank vault (on tv) and it looks pretty boring, aside from ALL THAT MONEY OMG. They just have it in stacks, in little shelf things... locked down tighter than... whatever is supposed to be locked the tightest LOL.
I guess in the olden days they kept the money in sacks, that's why it was easy to steal XD
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down