Celion Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming Changes in G16S2

3 posters

Go down

Upcoming Changes in G16S2 Empty Upcoming Changes in G16S2

Post by ftwinz Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:01 pm

Change is a-comin, including the addition of the Bard Destiny.

• - Many combat skills have instant load times, but will be given a cooldown (Counter, Smash, etc.)
  • - At the time of release, players will be given a Full Skill Reset Capsule and 20 Perfect Skill Reset Capsules.
  • - Sharp Mind will become a hidden skill, activating only when players use Defend or Counter.
  • - An Auto-Charge function will allow players to automatically cast/load max charges of a skill (magic bolts)
  • - COMMERCE WILL BE ADJUSTED SO NEARBY TOWNS FROM DUN WILL RESULT IN ZERO PROFIT.
  • - Peaca Int will have special armor rewards.
  • - Generations 1-3 can now be done by all other races, also rewarding you w/ a Adventurer's Vito Crux Armor (8 Defense, 2 Protection, 0 Upgrades, Light Armor) upon completion as well as their transformation abilities.
  • - Generation 1-3 party RPs can now be done solo.
  • - Players who have already completed them may choose to redo them w/o penalty.

Last edited by ftwinz on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
ftwinz
ftwinz
WOTO. +2
WOTO. +2

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Changes in G16S2 Empty Re: Upcoming Changes in G16S2

Post by Nepythias Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:05 pm

Redo 1-3 o.o....
YESSSSSSSSSSSS
Baol Inf, HERE I COME <3

My only gripe here is with that Cool Down system x.x That feels like it's disrupting the entire combat system as it exists... Since, y'know, so many tactics rely on certain skills to be used repeatedly and very quickly in succession... (Ice Counter, Smash Mill, Firebolt Spam, Windmill Wall)
I mean, I wouldn't have been able to solo the Ancient Grizzly Bear I fought earlier by using N+Counter+Def if there was even a 2 second cool down on any of it.
I mean, skills like Charge, Evasion, and Assault Slash are great, but you can't use them too much in actual combat because of their blasted cool downs... x.x
Edit: And not to mention in the link you gave us, it says there's a 7 second cool down for both Counter and Def x.x... Magic doesn't get any cool downs, and is even sped up, but still...
Nepythias
Nepythias
Rock Paper Scissor Ninja
Rock Paper Scissor Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by ftwinz Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:01 pm

Nepythias wrote:Redo 1-3 o.o....
YESSSSSSSSSSSS
Baol Inf, HERE I COME <3
WHOOOOO! Save me a spot, maybe? Or maybe we need to coordinate / make a kind of table so everyone gets trio'd w/ someone for their runs :]

If enough people are interested, I'll start a sign-up sheet.

Nepythias wrote:My only gripe here is with that Cool Down system x.x That feels like it's disrupting the entire combat system as it exists... Since, y'know, so many tactics rely on certain skills to be used repeatedly and very quickly in succession... but you can't use them too much in actual combat because of their blasted cool downs... x.x
Ikr? Cooldowns are definitely gonna change our styles... Well, unless you're a mage, I suppose.

On the flipside, Sistow, we'll be getting...

Supportive Bard skills:
  • - Increased min/max and crit (Overture of the Battle Field)
  • - Increased attack speed, spell-casting, and alchemy-loading (Vivace)
  • - Increased def, prot, stam and MP recovery (Song of Endurance)
  • - Increased movement speed (March)
  • - Increased gathering bonus, gathering speed, collection rate, and production bonus (Song of Rich Year)
  • - Fixed 75% chance of putting enemies to sleep, increasing the damage they take (Lullaby)
  • - Bard-version of Smash w/ sustained damage and reduced speed (Melody Shock)
ftwinz
ftwinz
WOTO. +2
WOTO. +2

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintersorg Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:17 am

FFFFF cool-downs. It's bad enough with lag :<
Although, now I see where being able to put enemies to sleep will come in quite handy >Very Happy
Skill > cool-down > put enemy to sleep > wait > re-use skill ftw!
But then again perhaps it won't work like that and we are all screwed D:
(except those of you with perfect computers and internet)
It remains to be seen how rage-inducing all of this will be lol~
I am not interested in redoing G1~3, it was fun the first time around but eh.
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down