Celion Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YAY! Our European friends will join us soon! :D

3 posters

Go down

YAY! Our European friends will join us soon! :D Empty YAY! Our European friends will join us soon! :D

Post by Vintersorg Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:56 pm

Vin's Note: This makes me soooo happy, I have lots of people I've been wanting to play the game with but cos of the IP block, could not.

From Mabinogi EU's site: Link

Dear Mabinogians,
Today we want to inform you about the actual process for you to claim your compensation. Also we’re gathering your Questions to publish more information soon with direct responses to your questions.
Q: When will the Service for Mabinogi Europe be terminated?
A: The Service for Mabinogi Europe will be terminated on the 25th April 2012

Q: When will we be able to play on Nexon America’s Mabinogi Service?
A: You should be now able to access Mabinogi serviced by Nexon America, including the Account-Registration, the Downloads and, of course, the Game.
Q: What will be the compensation period?
A: 18th April 2012 ~ 18th July 2012
Q: Who will be compensated?
A: Users who have logged into the game within the last 6 Months and bought Cash Items since the release of the Item-Shop
Q: How will the Compensation happen?
A: You will just have to login to the Website to receive your compensation. While Nexon-Europe NXCash will be directly added to your Account, you may also receive an additional Coupon Number that you can redeem on the Nexon America Website to get your NX-Cash for Mabinogi.

Q: How will I be compensated?
A: Please see the following Table to calculate how much Compensation you will receive. If you are not sure how much you've spent in each shop, please wait for the Compensation Process. It will give the exact amount.

Attention: Please make sure, that no other person is aware of your current Password. We won't be able to handle any compensation if the used Login to claim the Compensation was right.

For spending NXCash within the given Value within the Premium Shop

Vin's Note: Please see the website for this table if you like; I am too lazy to do all the coding XD

For spending NXCash within the given Value within the In-Game (Consumable Items) Shop

Vin's Note: Again, please see the website for this table if you like

If you have any further questions please use our forums to express them. We will review them and respond within a FAQ-Section as soon as the compensation process goes live.
Regards
-- Mabinogi Europe Team --
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

YAY! Our European friends will join us soon! :D Empty Re: YAY! Our European friends will join us soon! :D

Post by ftwinz Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:07 pm

Woot x] PRE-EMPTIVE WELCOME, EURO MABI PLAYERS Very Happy

The name's Winz.

Jun Winz - diabolical mabi kitty extraordinaire ;]

Pleasure to make your pre-world dominated acquaintance ;D
ftwinz
ftwinz
WOTO. +2
WOTO. +2

Back to top Go down

YAY! Our European friends will join us soon! :D Empty Re: YAY! Our European friends will join us soon! :D

Post by Vintersorg Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:48 pm

/hi-paws Junkitty!
Very Happy
Bal has to come back so we can get some fresh meat, er, I mean make new friends ;D
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Post by FinalPrayer Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:09 pm

They have any intention on unbanning those they banned for having EU IP's in NA then?
FinalPrayer
FinalPrayer
Nao's Right Boob
Nao's Right Boob

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintersorg Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 pm

No idea, but the IP block is already removed, as of the 7th of April...
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Post by FinalPrayer Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:46 am

As cool as reinvigorating the North America community is. I feel terrible for anyone who actually invested work into Mabi EU. From what I gather, their compensation is staying on their EU accounts. Meaning, even if they wanted to play in NA they'd have to dump the same amount of cash, if not more to get back to where they were. People who are compensated will recieve either the cash on their account or a redeemable coupon for NA. Doesn't change the fact that time was invested. =[

MapleStory, Dragon Nest, Vindictus. These are all games where time/earning ratios are fairly low. In Mabi however, everything is time based. From when you're allowed to progress, to when you're most efficient. Everything eats up days, months, YEARS of time.

I have a total level over nearly 3000 (Just short of it) over 50 rebirths and several other characters that aren't laughable by any means. These achievements took nearly 4 years to amass. If this ever happened to me I'd recieve a boatload of compensation, however, I'd be screwed if I ever wanted to play that game ever again.

I just can't help but feel bad for those involved in this poorly exicuted transition. The IP block is about 2 years too late too. Richie (Meilin) might still be playing had he not had all the roadblocks in his way to access the NA servers. It was in his own words a "CBA moment" (Can't be arsed).

On that note... When did Mabi NA start? Beta Opened in 2007, right? Or was it 08? I can't remember. =[ Nevermind it was 08. The buzz on the forums started in 07, which is probably why I thought it was in 07.
FinalPrayer
FinalPrayer
Nao's Right Boob
Nao's Right Boob

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintersorg Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:54 am

Well, the plus side to this is, anyone who made a character over here before the IP blocks will be able to rejoin us (no idea who that is, that you mention, but yep I say CBA too hi5), and we will get all new players who have been wanting to play our version but couldn't due to the restrictions.
I think games should just do away with region models and go global, anyway.
Yes it would suck to lose your high-leveled character, but people will either make the choice to not come over or will want to start fresh.
It's not hard to convert currency now; almost everyone has a paypal or something like that.
Yep. I was there for Pre-OB but had missed the CB by one day :<
My thoughts are pretty disjointed right now (rl and such) but yeh, there's my views.
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down