Celion Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Wanna Be the Boshy!

3 posters

Go down

I Wanna Be the Boshy! Empty I Wanna Be the Boshy!

Post by DownHero Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:45 am

So while I was watching an online stream of this one person called EG Floe, he was playing this one game called I Wanna Be The Boshy or IWBTB for short... it was funny how much he raged at the game while playing it, so i gave it a whirl and it is pretty rage worthy... i spent about 4 or so hours on it already and i've gotten VERY VERY little of the game done because of how much it dislikes me...

anyways, here's the link to the game if you wanna download it...
http://solgryn.org/product.php?id=IWBTB
and... Floe playing the game... (Embrace yourself for massive amounts of cursing...)
DownHero
DownHero
*nom nom nom*
*nom nom nom*

Back to top Go down

I Wanna Be the Boshy! Empty Re: I Wanna Be the Boshy!

Post by ftwinz Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:11 am

Wow o_o; That looks REALLY annoying x-x I wouldn't wanna try b/c I'm the type who wouldn't wanna give up once starting something... Gotta see it all the way usually, y'know?

BUT G'LUCK, MAN! Reminds me of this super-difficult fanmade version of Super Mario World or something from the SNES days:

ftwinz
ftwinz
WOTO. +2
WOTO. +2

Back to top Go down

Post by DownHero Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:07 pm

ftwinz wrote:Wow o_o; That looks REALLY annoying x-x I wouldn't wanna try b/c I'm the type who wouldn't wanna give up once starting something... Gotta see it all the way usually, y'know?

BUT G'LUCK, MAN! Reminds me of this super-difficult fanmade version of Super Mario World or something from the SNES days:

LOL thanks! After last night, I only able to get to the first boss, which was a giant Hello Kitty... I couldn't get passed it so I raged then went to bed LOL! And that fan made mario game looks fun!
DownHero
DownHero
*nom nom nom*
*nom nom nom*

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintersorg Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:33 pm

That guy is so full of rage lmao.
Looks interesting but I have a heap of stuff going on right now so I can't think about another game right now LOL.
And yeh I rage like that at some of the things in Mabi/Vindi hehe~
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down