Celion Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ciar Normal Spam Run for Building Stones!

+2
Balgus
Vintersorg
6 posters

Go down

Ciar Normal Spam Run for Building Stones! Empty Ciar Normal Spam Run for Building Stones!

Post by Vintersorg Sun May 01, 2011 4:34 pm

Since it's now common knowledge that you get one building stone out of the end chest of Ciar Normal, Maj and I were talking one night and came up with a plan.
Quoting myself from another thread:

I wrote:And those building stones are a pain in the arse to get. I say we get together and spam Ciar Normal for them, (Maj and I were talking about this the other night, I think) and give all the stones to the leader, then switch it around so every person in the party has a chance to get the leader position as well as stones from everyone.
Full party = 8 stones per person each run. And if we do 8 runs (boring yes but Bal and Maj and everyone kill stuff fast!) then we've already got over half the stones for peoples' houses and such.
Then we take a break and do the same thing every other day... we could probably sell them too and make more money Very Happy

Jun and Ari signed up, I'm including myself by default, and perhaps I should include Maj too since he was the other half of the idea XD

Jun said he could do Saturday, Monday, and Wednesday evenings.
So what days and times (PST) would be the best for everyone who wish to take part? I can pretty much do any day right now, except for the last week of May and the first few weeks of June I probably won't be as available due to the fact I'm moving.

1. Vin
2. Jun (Sa, M, W)
3. Ari
4. Thia
5. Maj
6. Bal

Alternate List:
1. Sodinna

Last edited by Vintersorg on Fri May 06, 2011 2:29 am; edited 3 times in total
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Ciar Normal Spam Run for Building Stones! Empty Re: Ciar Normal Spam Run for Building Stones!

Post by Balgus Sun May 01, 2011 4:50 pm

ill take part but with the new job coming i dont know when i will be availible
Balgus
Balgus
Admin
Admin

https://celionguild.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Ciar Normal Spam Run for Building Stones! Empty Re: Ciar Normal Spam Run for Building Stones!

Post by Vintersorg Sun May 01, 2011 6:30 pm

No worries Bal and congrats~ Very Happy
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Post by Heath Sun May 01, 2011 6:43 pm

I'd like to go, but I don't know if I'll be available, given that I have a bunch of testing for the next few weeks.
Heath
Heath
*nom nom nom*
*nom nom nom*

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintersorg Sun May 01, 2011 6:59 pm

No worries Heath~ Very Happy
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Post by ftwinz Sun May 01, 2011 9:56 pm

Vinvin, I'd like to reserve spot #8 plz~ And can you put a list for alternates in event of open spaces? Thanks~
ftwinz
ftwinz
WOTO. +2
WOTO. +2

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintersorg Sun May 01, 2011 10:28 pm

Ok XD
Alts meaning char alts or alternate people ?
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Post by Majelle Mon May 02, 2011 12:19 am

I'll take part, certainly. I'm pretty much available after 7:45 or 8:45 in the evening on days that I work closing shifts, and 4:45 in the afternoon when I'm on opening, and pretty much any time during days off.
Majelle
Majelle
Nao's Left Boob
Nao's Left Boob

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintersorg Mon May 02, 2011 12:49 am

Very Happy Yay~
Ok, how about we just say after 8pm PST?
Then on the days you can't be there, either we won't do it if we don't have enough people, or we'll get alternates in to fill up the empty spots.
So far we need 3 more people to round out the list (as Thia hasn't agreed yet haha)
as well as more alternates to take their places.
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepythias Thu May 05, 2011 10:41 pm

Thia would love to accompany you guys!
And I'll join whenever I can, but I don't think I'll have any time to play next week and for the rest of this week... Just put me on the Alternative list, please :3
And I appreciate very much you saving #4 for me <3
Nepythias
Nepythias
Rock Paper Scissor Ninja
Rock Paper Scissor Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by ftwinz Thu May 05, 2011 11:44 pm

Nepythias wrote:And I appreciate very much you saving #4 for me <3
:]

Btw, Vinvin -- I meant that I'd like to possibly save spot #8 for Sodinna, but I suppose we should have her on the alternate list since she doesn't actually know I'm saving her a spot.

I'd like to be in spot #2 next to my Master Vinvin, tho <3
ftwinz
ftwinz
WOTO. +2
WOTO. +2

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintersorg Fri May 06, 2011 2:25 am

XD You're welcome Thia <3
And ok Junjun~ <3
I have something coming up next week (starting Thursday) so may not be as available as I'd like.
Tonight was not able to get on (well ok I was on to get homestead stones and then hopped off), and if anyone needs stones desparately just take another person and do "Stones of Sliab Cuilin" Very Happy
Maj recommended "The Other Alchemist" as well, but I'm unable to do that one as I'm still doing G-wotsit (I think 10 lol, Crag Cow is my next thing).
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down