Celion Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SMH...

4 posters

Go down

SMH... Empty SMH...

Post by Talvin Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:45 am

So I was reading this nexon thread : http://forum.nexon.net/Mabinogi/forums/1/7198439/ShowThread.aspx and got really disappointed on how some players are lol

On the bright side, I think I'm amazing with my lance!! Very Happy Oh well lol kids will be kids when they don't use logic...

(I hate how they complained about elf's not being able to use the lances... I wanna use bows on talvin :< super giant weak magnum shoot would be fun... and lance at close range? lol that's like shoving the freaking side of the lance on the enemy)

There's a dude that said something about asians loving elves xD.. and American loving giants or something like that. Soo bad ... I'm asian and american lol but I just like Talvin's booty.

Well... sorry about ranting about a thread or just ranting in general lol I don't get annoyed at easy but... Nexon Forums seems to do the trick.

On the bright side!! How's everyone's homestead doing?!?! Mine's just a vast of empty space.... Gonna make me a Herb garden! Get me a chopping block next to my house!! Gonna have me some kids with the wife and we can have picnics on the Mooon!!! So awesome!!

Talvin
Talvin
Rock Paper Scissor Ninja
Rock Paper Scissor Ninja

Back to top Go down

SMH... Empty Re: SMH...

Post by ftwinz Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:25 pm

Talvin wrote:There's a dude that said something about asians loving elves xD.. and American loving giants or something like that. Soo bad ... I'm asian and american lol but I just like Talvin's booty.

On the bright side!! How's everyone's homestead doing?!?! Mine's just a vast of empty space.... Gonna make me a Herb garden! Get me a chopping block next to my house!! Gonna have me some kids with the wife and we can have picnics on the Mooon!!! So awesome!!
I knowwwwww! Yeah! Gonna have me a moon garden and an herb block too +_+ Wait, I mean a moon block and a chopping garden, wait...

I'm Asian ;D Dad's full Flip and Mom's 1/4 Chinese (her grandpa / my great grandpa was Chinese). And I've been an American citizen since I was born on a naval base until I was 1, then to Cali until I was 4, Hawaii until I was 7, Japan until I was 13, and back to Cali since 2000.

What, no love for humans, Bun? ;P
ftwinz
ftwinz
WOTO. +2
WOTO. +2

Back to top Go down

Post by Talvin Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:57 pm

ftwinz wrote:

What, no love for humans, Bun? ;P

XD Well, I'm already human so... I don't know what to say other then I like Talvin's booty.. Self love D: Not sure If i like Talho's booty... maybe a little more cheese will do it... xD
Talvin
Talvin
Rock Paper Scissor Ninja
Rock Paper Scissor Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintersorg Sun May 01, 2011 1:11 am

Ok I'm not up to date with the current net lingo ( it changes too much, too fast D< ) so what does "SMH" mean?
As for the lances I'm having fun with mine! It just takes a bit of playing around to learn to use it.
But it's not that tough. The hardest things for me are skeletons in Rabbie and then these stupid git skellys in the Romeo + Juliet theatre missions, I hates them, grrrr~!!
You do need to relearn how to play a little bit, especially with some mobs. I usually try to hit-n-run, or as soon as I'm done sliding run the other way and turn to hit them again hehe. The sliding is the best part!
I'm halfie but what has that got to do with anything? I love humans the most (play one!) but I also love giants <3 they're smexy~
Wotsit they say, "Haters gunna hate"...? Well ya.
People will always complain about something others like, no matter what it is.
Just enjoy poking things with big sticks and ignore the whingy kids. ;D

Homesteads... I love mine but I'm annoyed that we only get 10 stones. That's not a lot to try to do what you need to do.
And those building stones are a pain in the arse to get. I say we get together and spam Ciar Normal for them, (Maj and I were talking about this the other night, I think) and give all the stones to the leader, then switch it around so every person in the party has a chance to get the leader position as well as stones from everyone.
Full party = 8 stones per person each run. And if we do 8 runs (boring yes but Bal and Maj and everyone kill stuff fast!) then we've already got over half the stones for peoples' houses and such.
Then we take a break and do the same thing every other day... we could probably sell them too and make more money Very Happy
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

SMH... Empty The Meaning of "SMH"

Post by ftwinz Sun May 01, 2011 3:28 am

Vintersorg wrote:Ok I'm not up to date with the current net lingo ( it changes too much, too fast D< ) so what does "SMH" mean?
It means Shake My Head :] Like, tsk tsk and butter wisks.

Mastar Vinvin wrote:Full party = 8 stones per person each run. And if we do 8 runs (boring yes but Bal and Maj and everyone kill stuff fast!) then we've already got over half the stones for peoples' houses and such.
Then we take a break and do the same thing every other day... we could probably sell them too and make more money Very Happy
Sign me up for Saturday, Monday and Wednesday evenings!
ftwinz
ftwinz
WOTO. +2
WOTO. +2

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintersorg Sun May 01, 2011 5:52 am

Ahh tyvm Junkitty~ and yay!! Very Happy 1 down, 6 more to go! (I'm including myself by default~)
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariale Sun May 01, 2011 11:03 am

Surprised ari would do that!~
Ariale
Ariale
Rock Paper Scissor Ninja
Rock Paper Scissor Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintersorg Sun May 01, 2011 4:22 pm

Yay! Very Happy
5 more!
I'll just go ahead and make a new thread about this instead of continuing to hijack Bun's~ XD
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum