Celion Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So ya Wanna be Karok?

Go down

So ya Wanna be Karok? Empty So ya Wanna be Karok?

Post by Zeza Reignhalt Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:51 am

Read This:

Vindictus Wiki: So You Wanna Be Karok?

I read it and something I learned about Karok for now kind of disappoint me, however even so I would still rather use Karok then Lann.

Something that you all may not know about me is that one of the weapons "Types" that I love more than anything in most games is using character classes like Lann. However, there is only 1 thing that I like more than that and that's 2 handed weapons to an extent. While Lann is an awesome character to play as and extremely devastating I just think Karok for me would be more interesting to play as.

Also for all of you playing Vindictus if noone want's to play as Karok, I'll be the groups Karok. I just don't mind his play style. I kinda like that play style. And apparently if I grapple a lot I can gain health somehow with Karok. However it will take me some time to level him.

Unless someone want's to tag along on hard missions with me and we 2man complete them. More exp that way on certain missions like 2 man oath on blood prince.
Zeza Reignhalt
Zeza Reignhalt
I post more than Umbra.
I post more than Umbra.

Back to top Go down