Celion Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Represent! Guild Roll Call Event coming soon!

3 posters

Go down

Represent! Guild Roll Call Event coming soon! Empty Represent! Guild Roll Call Event coming soon!

Post by Zeza Reignhalt Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:35 pm

Gather up your guild members, we’ve got just the event for you! The new event will run from December 15th through December 21st, so be sure to get as many of your members on as possible to take advantage of the prizes! Because this roll call event rewards attendance, all you need to do is make sure at least ten members of your guild are logged in at 5:25 pm Pacific time. When the clock strikes, each member of the guild will receive a prize! Make sure you log in all through the week, as prizes will be awarded daily.

Represent! Guild Roll Call Event coming soon! 00APd-c1607e79-a02b-4148-8b36-7ec941b8596b

These prize boxes contain valuable combat items, from potions to special Shadow Crystals that increase combat experience gain. Even HP, MP, Stamina Elixirs can be obtained from these Guild Member Gathering Gift Boxes. You’ll even have a chance to get Nao Soul Stones and 2x Exp Combat Potions!

Sound the rallying call, getting great combat items has never been so easy!
Zeza Reignhalt
Zeza Reignhalt
I post more than Umbra.
I post more than Umbra.

Back to top Go down

Represent! Guild Roll Call Event coming soon! Empty Re: Represent! Guild Roll Call Event coming soon!

Post by torhu Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:21 pm

Currently at 9/10 peeps
torhu
torhu
Nao's Right Boob
Nao's Right Boob

Back to top Go down

Represent! Guild Roll Call Event coming soon! Empty Re: Represent! Guild Roll Call Event coming soon!

Post by ftwinz Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:30 pm

Sorryyyyyyyyyyy! I fell asleep... again... ; ; All those missed hours of sleep hit me all at once now that I'm finally relieved from school and finals for 6 weeks.

I'll remember tomorrow ><;
ftwinz
ftwinz
WOTO. +2
WOTO. +2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down