Celion Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Version 1.08 Update - 'Season of the Witch'

Go down

Version 1.08 Update - 'Season of the Witch' Empty Version 1.08 Update - 'Season of the Witch'

Post by Zeza Reignhalt Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:06 am

Version 1.08 Update - 'Season of the Witch'

Evie

Must be the season of the witch. When I look over my shoulder, what do you think I see? Evie, the bewitching mercenary has come to purge the land of formors and help lead the people to paradise.

Click here for more information: http://vindictus.nexon.net/News/Content.aspx?boardNo=100&contentNo=009vt

Tokens

Silver Token distribution times have been revised to be distributed 3 times a week. Please note the new distribution times below:

* Monday - 10:00am Pacific (1:00pm Eastern)
* Thursday - 10:00am Pacific (1:00pm Eastern)
* Saturday - 10:00am Pacific (1:00pm Eastern)

The prices of Platinum Tokens have been reduced to the following:

* 1 Platinum Token = NX 300
* 10 Platinum Tokens = NX 2600
* 30 Platinum Tokens = NX 6900

NOTE: Due to this change in price, users who purchased tokens from 10/13/10 - 10/26/10 will be compensated with the same number of tokens they purchased during this time period.

Click here for more information: http://vindictus.nexon.net/News/Content.aspx?boardNo=100&contentNo=009w8

You now have the option to purchase items from the Avatar Shop using NX Credit. For more information on how to use the Avatar Shop click here.

Kayna , the new cat in town, is new way for you to access the Avatar Shop. Visit Kayna in between the Marketplace boards and the entrance to the docks.

Evie Hair
* Ponytail Look
* Metro Bob
* Girly Pigtails
* Urban Afro
* Edgy Shagged Bob
* Girly Caesar Cut
* Feathered Trim Pony Tail
* Shaggy Short Cut
* Straight Fringed Bob
* Short Pigtails
* French Braid Hair
* City Short Cut
* Short Pony Tailed Bob

Evie Make Up
* Foxy Makeup
* Pretty Makeup

Evie Inner Armor
* Basic
* Iron Defense
* Sporty

Starting Events

With the introduction of Evie, we will be holding a special event to mark this occasion. From October 27 through November 9, all Evie characters who reach level 15 or higher will receive a Free Hair Trade Coupon (30 Days) following the scheduled maintenance on November 9!

Click here for more information: http://vindictus.nexon.net/News/Content.aspx?boardNo=100&contentNo=009vt

Ending Events

Gnoll Chieftain Hood
The Gnoll Chieftain Hood event has ended.

Prizes

Get a Free Hair Coupon
Hair Coupons will be distributed to all users who purchased $10 or more for the event “Get a FREE Hair Coupon!”

Bug Fixes

* Incorrect candy amount displayed for the second “Event: Round Pumpkin Candy” story text.
* Typo displayed in Kirstie’s dialogue when speaking about the “Event: Pumpkin Candy” story.
* Translation for the description for the Mysterious Man storyline.
* System text appears within the Purchase Confirmation window of the Avatar Shop.
* Incomplete text displayed for Brynn’s dialogue when completing the “Resenlian’s Healing Rune Machine” storyline.
* Broken system text sometimes appears when entering the Inn.
* Rewording needed in the Strange Traveler’s dialogue when first receiving the “Event: Pumpkin Candy” story.
* Aodhan’s secondary weapon mastery quest button needs translated.
* Incorrect item name displayed for the Sweetie Bear head piece.
* Extra text character displayed in Clodagh’s dialogue when first speaking about the Sweetie Bear story.

- Vindictus Team -

Actual post Here
Zeza Reignhalt
Zeza Reignhalt
I post more than Umbra.
I post more than Umbra.

Back to top Go down