Celion Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return of the Hero: Mysteries of Erinn

2 posters

Go down

Return of the Hero: Mysteries of Erinn Empty Return of the Hero: Mysteries of Erinn

Post by Candy Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:50 pm

With each new chapter of Mabinogi's story, more answers and mysteries are revealed. While we've told you many of the surprises coming in Return of the Hero, there are some secrets we're not quite ready to show. There are whispers of great things; treasures and rewards for the most daring of heroes. We firmly believe that those that put in the work should receive the reward...

... but there's no harm in showing you a few screenshots, now is there?

Return of the Hero: Mysteries of Erinn 009qP-bd253b95-c2b8-44d9-8e41-555995a20857

This strange new place looks nothing like the rest of Erinn! What is this? It's so perfect and beautiful. Nothing natural resides in this unknown building comprised of nothing but layers and logic laid out so elegantly.

Return of the Hero: Mysteries of Erinn 009qP-dfdb3789-3156-4a3e-8112-47b55f562535

The sword this giant is bearing certainly looks familiar, but from where? Wait, could it be!? Is this THAT sword?

As we said, each new chapter reveals both mysteries and answers. While certain Mabinogi veterans may recognize this sword, it doesn't exactly answer all questions. Why was it brought here? What role does it play now?

Return of the Hero: Mysteries of Erinn 009qP-ee2b8cdc-86bb-4eb3-bc34-0301e98b5963

The last piece of the puzzle makes both more and less sense than the others. What strange light is this? When does this photo take place: before or after the others? Is... is it alive?

Erinn's secrets are many. Only the bravest, cleverest, and most determined of all heroes may unravel them. If you do, however, it's no secret that treasures and answers await you.

Return of the Hero: Coming to Mabinogi October 20th, 2010.
Candy
Candy
I post too friggin' much
I post too friggin' much

Back to top Go down

Return of the Hero: Mysteries of Erinn Empty Re: Return of the Hero: Mysteries of Erinn

Post by Zeza Reignhalt Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:21 pm

Portal of Falias here I come.

Next stop,

City of the Gods and a showdown with Nuadah
Zeza Reignhalt
Zeza Reignhalt
I post more than Umbra.
I post more than Umbra.

Back to top Go down