Celion Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonders Await You in the All-new Mystery Box!

5 posters

Go down

Wonders Await You in the All-new Mystery Box! Empty Wonders Await You in the All-new Mystery Box!

Post by Candy Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:46 pm

Wonders Await You in the All-new Mystery Box! 009aG-76b8cf7f-7ca7-4d2a-938f-e5c3c4e31bb6
They say good things come in small packages and that’s never been truer than in the brand new Mystery Box! Want the most bang for your NX? The Mystery Box gives you that chance to win up to four different prizes, each from a different prize category!

The Mystery Box can only be purchased and redeemed through the official Mabinogi website. Simply purchase and redeem your Mystery Box and you’re guaranteed to win at least two items—a Game Item such a Bat Dress or Bat Boots, and a Buff Item like Tendering Potion or a 30-minute 2x Combat Exp Potion.

If that’s not enough, you also have the chance to win even more! You might win Cash Shop items including Nao Soul Stones, Spirit Weapon Repair Potions, or MP Elixirs. You could even win Premium Shop items including normal items such as Character Cards, Mabinogi Premium Service, and various Pet Cards as well as Limited Items like the Thunderbird, Panda, and Dragon Robe Character Cards!

Where can you purchase a Mystery Box? Simple! Go to the Cash Shop and click the MYSTERY BOX tab. From there, you will be able to purchase between 1, 5, and 10 Mystery Boxes. If you decide to buy 5 Mystery Boxes, you will get 1 bonus Mystery Box for free! Buy 10 Mystery Boxes and you’ll get 2 free Mystery Boxes!

This kind of deal doesn’t come around every day, so get your Mystery Box today! There is a LIMITED SUPPLY as well as a LIMITED SALE (September 22nd – October 5th), so don’t delay! You must open ALL Mystery Boxes before October 12th or they will be invalidated.

Note: There is an 80 character and character card limit per Mabinogi account. If you win a character card or pet card upon redeeming a Mystery Box and you are at the maximum number of characters on your account, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE THE ITEM. Be sure to check your inventory before purchasing a Mystery Box.
Candy
Candy
I post too friggin' much
I post too friggin' much

Back to top Go down

Wonders Await You in the All-new Mystery Box! Empty Re: Wonders Await You in the All-new Mystery Box!

Post by Candy Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:21 pm

Things I got from this:

Chiffon Cake of Will (10) x2
Weapon Power Potion (30 min) x2
MP Elixir x3
Diamond
Spirit Weapon Repair Potion (6~10)
Flashy Black Dye
Monster Drop Booster Potion (30 min) x3
Life 300 Potion (15)
Combat 2x Exp Potion (30 min) x2
Mass Holy Water of Lymilark
Magic Golem Crystal (5) x2
Magic Speed Potion (30 min) x3
Jasper
Stamina Elixir
Chocolate Chip Cookie of Dexterity (10)
Tendering Potion
Nao Soul Stone (10)
Lollipop of Intelligence (10)
Life Drain Crystal (10)
Permanent Shark Robe Seal
B+ Bomb
Jelly Beans of Strength (10)
Tendering Potion x2
Dungeon Waxen Wing
Primitive Fox Gloves (M)
Candy
Candy
I post too friggin' much
I post too friggin' much

Back to top Go down

Wonders Await You in the All-new Mystery Box! Empty Re: Wonders Await You in the All-new Mystery Box!

Post by Khana Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:16 pm

Lol Khana got:
B+ Bomb
ONE DAY of premium service
magic speed increase pot (30 mins)
Muffin of Luck(10)? (no idea what that is)

Khana
McGriddle
McGriddle

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeza Reignhalt Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:16 am

if thats what yall got I am so not gonna buy any of these.
Zeza Reignhalt
Zeza Reignhalt
I post more than Umbra.
I post more than Umbra.

Back to top Go down

Post by ftwinz Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:59 pm

Ah... thanks for sharing your list of winnings, Candy and Khana. Interesting results.
ftwinz
ftwinz
WOTO. +2
WOTO. +2

Back to top Go down

Post by torhu Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:27 pm

But the gems are 10cm!

I need one more to make a new 7/5 Dustin.

B> 10 cm Aquamarine T_T
torhu
torhu
Nao's Right Boob
Nao's Right Boob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down