Celion Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mono's wierd dreams

+4
ftwinz
Umbrasquall
Candy
torhu
8 posters

Go down

Mono's wierd dreams Empty Mono's wierd dreams

Post by torhu Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:49 pm

Ever wake up one morning and think...."that was kinda odd....."

I'm going to post those types of dreams here.

Last night's dream:

It started pretty normal (don't they all) and Bal, Allen, and I were all hanging out in my grandma's neighborhood. She lives on a dead end street across from an old school. There's a soccer field and a bus garage around the other side of the school.

Suddenly, a blond guy shows up and starts hanging out with us. This is where it gets a little weird. I love the guy, not the way I love my husband, but I still love him. For some reason, I walk up to him and give him a hug. He laughs and smiles at me. I look at the way his eyes squint and his goofy smile and realize it's Allen, just 20 years older. When I ask him how that happened, he tells me he's Allen from the future and he came back to the past to stop Bal from dying.

I asked how Bal was going to die and he said I wouldn't believe him even if he told me. He said I was the one who had to save Bal and he had to prepare me. Did I forget to mention Allen is a jedi???? Well, he is. He does all this weird stuff (waving his arms around goofy kind of stuff) but nothing happens. We're walking down the dead end street, and we see lots of kids and parents down at the soccer field. Then it happens....

That thing I wouldn't believe even if he told me???? A zombie apocalypse. Somehow there are goblins with the zombies too....Anyway, I need to save Bal, so I grab this sword that magically appeared and I start swinging and jumping around. I mean, I have to be a jedi after all that stuff Allen did, right? Wrong, I'm in deep trouble as more and more zombies and goblins come rushing at me, I can't keep up. I try to hide in the school with alot of other people but they're all rushing in after us.

I'm cornered and I don't know what to do. Suddenly, I see little different colored ribbons shoot out from me and kill a zombie. I'm not a Jedi at all! I'm and Aes Sedai!. (It's from a book Bal and i read, An Aes Sedai is a girl who can draw on the female half of the One Power and basically kick butt using it). So I turn into a death machine, weaving the power and killing off massive amounts of zombies and goblins. I get caught up in the thrill of learning I'm and Aes Sedai and realize I haven't found where Bal ran to yet.

I'm running all through the school trying to see where Bal is at. I round a corner and see that he's been knocked to the ground by a goblin. I rush to get to him but its too late, and he dies. In my anguish I shoot out a blindingly bright light. It's like I'm at the center of a glowing disc that rapidly shoots out around me, killing everything it touches. It's balefire (also from the book. the book's philosophy says that everybody is a thread in the pattern. As we live our lives our threads weave together with everybody else's around us. Balefire is so strong, it doesn't just kill you, it burns your thread. The more powerful the balefire is, the further back the thread is burned. Everything you did during that time period of your thread ceases to occur) My balefire is so strong that I removed the goblin from time... before he killed Bal, so even though I can remember watching Bal die, it never actually happened. Bal is alive! In fact, my balefire was so strong that it saved the whole world by removing the entire zombie/goblin apocalypse before it ever happened.

The End.

torhu
torhu
Nao's Right Boob
Nao's Right Boob

Back to top Go down

Mono's wierd dreams Empty Re: Mono's wierd dreams

Post by Candy Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:26 am

.... wut?

hahha XD
Candy
Candy
I post too friggin' much
I post too friggin' much

Back to top Go down

Post by Umbrasquall Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:42 am

Awesome!!
Umbrasquall
Umbrasquall
I Eat Fish Cos They're So Delicious
I Eat Fish Cos They're So Delicious

http://mabiumby.wordpress.com/?ref=spelling

Back to top Go down

Post by ftwinz Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:39 pm

Umbrasquall wrote:Awesome!!
My thoughts exactly >:3
ftwinz
ftwinz
WOTO. +2
WOTO. +2

Back to top Go down

Post by Trillz Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:39 am

ftwinz wrote:
Umbrasquall wrote:Awesome!!
My thoughts exactly >:3

me3 Lol

and omg, i was JUST thinking this morning that in a zombie apocolypse id rather go to my school instead of the mall
Trillz
Trillz
Nao's Left Boob
Nao's Left Boob

Back to top Go down

Post by DownHero Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:24 am

Epic o3o

*would've said awesome, but every1 used it* :3
DownHero
DownHero
*nom nom nom*
*nom nom nom*

Back to top Go down

Mono's wierd dreams Empty Lol Aes Sedai

Post by Zeza Reignhalt Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:20 am

So I am not the only one who has read the Wheel of Time Series By the now deceased Robert Jordan.

He left enough information that his wife is going to finish his last book.

I personally Like Matt Cauthons luck of the devil with the dice.

Hilarious dream though.
Zeza Reignhalt
Zeza Reignhalt
I post more than Umbra.
I post more than Umbra.

Back to top Go down

Post by Balgus Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:12 am

Zeza wrote:So I am not the only one who has read the Wheel of Time Series By the now deceased Robert Jordan.

He left enough information that his wife is going to finish his last book.

I personally Like Matt Cauthons luck of the devil with the dice.

Hilarious dream though.

actually brandon sanderson is finishing the last book, which has been broken in to 3. Of those the first came out last november, then next comes out this november i believe.
Balgus
Balgus
Admin
Admin

https://celionguild.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum