Celion Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double Exp Event Weekends in September!

3 posters

Go down

Double Exp Event Weekends in September! Empty Double Exp Event Weekends in September!

Post by Candy Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:38 pm

Looking to make up for lost time on the weekends in Mabinogi? We're pleased to announce that for the rest of the month of September, we will be hosting 2x Exp Event Weekends. This means that for each Fomor or monster you defeat, you'll get double the experience! Now you can train just as hard in your Fantasy Life on the weekends as you do in your normal life on weekdays! Double Exp Weekends will begin on September 4th, with the last day being September 26th.

Enjoy!
Candy
Candy
I post too friggin' much
I post too friggin' much

Back to top Go down

Double Exp Event Weekends in September! Empty Re: Double Exp Event Weekends in September!

Post by DownHero Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:21 am

o: that's sum nice time I'll be wasting on my homework
DownHero
DownHero
*nom nom nom*
*nom nom nom*

Back to top Go down

Double Exp Event Weekends in September! Empty Re: Double Exp Event Weekends in September!

Post by Daisuke Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:56 am

Ugh another pretty much fail event..... Wish they made the exp gained from SM quest doubled also. Be more usefull instead of just monsters > >
Daisuke
Daisuke
Nao's Right Boob
Nao's Right Boob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down