Celion Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mabinogi Soundtrack now available on iTunes!

4 posters

Go down

Mabinogi Soundtrack now available on iTunes!   Empty Mabinogi Soundtrack now available on iTunes!

Post by Candy Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:42 pm

Do you love the music you hear in Mabinogi? We are pleased to announce Mabinogi Original Soundtrack (Volume 1), now available on iTunes! Your favorite tracks from Advent of the Goddess including Wish - Mabinogi Theme, Black-Winged Goddess - Morrighan's Theme, and Silvery Tides - Duncan's Song are all available! These tracks and many more are all in the official soundtrack, composed by HanStone.

Click here for the iTunes link!

We are also very happy to announce that a portion of all proceeds from iTunes sales will be going to charity! Your support and contribution is immensely appreciated!
Candy
Candy
I post too friggin' much
I post too friggin' much

Back to top Go down

Mabinogi Soundtrack now available on iTunes!   Empty Re: Mabinogi Soundtrack now available on iTunes!

Post by Haku Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:27 pm

Does anyone even enjoy the Mabinogi music? After hearing the same BGM 9k+ times I get a little tired of it. lol;
Haku
Haku
Rock Paper Scissor Ninja
Rock Paper Scissor Ninja

Back to top Go down

Mabinogi Soundtrack now available on iTunes!   Empty Re: Mabinogi Soundtrack now available on iTunes!

Post by Heath Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:15 pm

It's also free in your Mabinogi MP3 folder..?
Heath
Heath
*nom nom nom*
*nom nom nom*

Back to top Go down

Post by Umbrasquall Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:42 pm

But that would mean you'd actually have to listen to them and label them with the correct names. Then again you don't have to. Dungeon13.mp3 is good.
Umbrasquall
Umbrasquall
I Eat Fish Cos They're So Delicious
I Eat Fish Cos They're So Delicious

http://mabiumby.wordpress.com/?ref=spelling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down