Celion Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Library Play - Discover Hidden Treasures!

2 posters

Go down

Library Play - Discover Hidden Treasures! Empty Library Play - Discover Hidden Treasures!

Post by Candy Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:43 pm

Venture into each shadow realm and explore the depths of the unknown. Excavate and recover lost ancient artifacts and unravel the truth behind these items. Introducing Library play, the new Mini-Game that makes you the star of your own adventure movie!

Check each picture for details of this exciting new feature!

Library Play - Discover Hidden Treasures! 008ef-ec8a819f-9305-4de5-b9e9-f69b2cfc9f9a

There’s treasure all around you! Did you know? Perhaps that’s not because you’re properly equipped. The Monocle will help you find it.

Now, where did you put that Monocle? Let’s pull it out and…

Library Play - Discover Hidden Treasures! 008ef-92359870-2c41-4b93-9f0a-ed99e6fe0b80

Gasp! A Mysterious Ancient Book! It’s so mysterious! And Ancient!

Treasures like this can be incredibly valuable and sold for gold. What’s more, some treasures have been broken into many pieces. If you are able to find every piece and reassemble these finds, you will be able to sell them for ridiculous amounts of gold.

Library Play - Discover Hidden Treasures! 008ef-58639ff7-80de-4dc3-8029-c93aa70e67e2

With a keen eye for details, rare treasures can be found! Be sure to always be on the look-out for rare treasures, as well as pieces of grander prizes.

Library play is a fun way to make money and take your mind off of combat or other stresses. Look for it in the upcoming free update: Sword of the Gods.

Monocle Smile.
Candy
Candy
I post too friggin' much
I post too friggin' much

Back to top Go down

Library Play - Discover Hidden Treasures! Empty Re: Library Play - Discover Hidden Treasures!

Post by Candy Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:45 pm

"It's so mysterious. And ancient!"

"....you will be able to sell them for ridiculous amounts of gold."

I question the term "ridiculous". Usually for Nexon, it means 'crap'.
Candy
Candy
I post too friggin' much
I post too friggin' much

Back to top Go down

Library Play - Discover Hidden Treasures! Empty Re: Library Play - Discover Hidden Treasures!

Post by Haku Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:49 pm

Lolcandy
Haku
Haku
Rock Paper Scissor Ninja
Rock Paper Scissor Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down