Celion Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF WORK, CANDY!

2 posters

Go down

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF WORK, CANDY! Empty HAPPY FIRST DAY OF WORK, CANDY!

Post by Haku Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:12 am

HOPE YOU LIKE YOUR NEW JOB!!! O: Tell us how it was when you get the chance, kay? Very Happy:D:D
Haku
Haku
Rock Paper Scissor Ninja
Rock Paper Scissor Ninja

Back to top Go down

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF WORK, CANDY! Empty Re: HAPPY FIRST DAY OF WORK, CANDY!

Post by Candy Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:54 pm

@ Work right now. LoL~

A little sleepy, but I have an hour more until I can go home. I guess they were trying to scare me during the interview because their system seems to be much more lenient than I anticipated. My manager and boss are pretty much chill and aren't too strict. It's a little quiet here, seeing as the department wasn't being used for a year or two, so I'm having to go through and reorganize eveyrthing before the engineers and researchers come in.

My temp agency told me to get here at 7am to request a badge and to meet up with my manager at 7:30am, but when I arrived the lobby was empty. Lady at the desk called and my manager was still in bed! LoL~ I guess I never got the notice saying I should meet her at 9am, not 7:30. >.< She rushed over as soon as she could and gave me a brief tour of the sites we'd be working in.

I have my own space [more like department] that comes with a kitchen. haha~ Everything here is an acronym and my mind is spinning, trying to remember what everything means.

Let's not forget all the people I've run into today... >.< A lot of big and serious looking foreign men with badges and medals and walls adorned with certificates and accomplishments-- If only I could read and understand what they were for. XD

The students and instructors here are more than polite and friendly. I caught myself giving tips on how to teach English at home to one of the students here. He has 2 girls in Jr. High school. :]

I miss teaching, but this is a new adventure. Hope to learn a lot of stuff from this experience. :]

The one thing I don't like, thus far-- having to walk around EVERYWHERE. The Boeing facility here is HUGE and nothing is in one spot. haha~

Anyway, waiting for a phone call then will be driving home. Been a long day. I'll see you guys soon!

One more thing... Thanks, Haku! <3
Candy
Candy
I post too friggin' much
I post too friggin' much

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:47 pm

LoL. Seems like the start of your day was a little annoying, but it looks like your job and the people that also work there are nice. :]

Having a lenient boss is nice, since you don't have to be stressed about messing anything up etc.

A kitchen in your workspace? Win, especially since I know how much you like food. xD

I hope you continue to enjoy your job, it's always nice to have a job that you like. Hope it isn't that hard on you, yeah? HAPPY FIRST DAY OF WORK, CANDY! Icon_cat OMG PURPLE KITTY.
Haku
Haku
Rock Paper Scissor Ninja
Rock Paper Scissor Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down