Celion Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tara Festival is BACK! Free Tara Waxen Wings!

2 posters

Go down

The Tara Festival is BACK! Free Tara Waxen Wings! Empty The Tara Festival is BACK! Free Tara Waxen Wings!

Post by Candy Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:39 am

The Tara Festival is back! We've had such good feedback for the Tara Festival that we felt it necessary to bring it back, as the summer is in full swing! To assist you in participating in the revived event, we have released FREE Waxen Wings in the Cash Shop that will allow you to warp directly to the Tara region! You will only be able to pick up one of these Waxen Wings ONCE a day and they must be used in 24 hours, else they expire.

As for the Tara Festival itself...

You’ll need a group of at least four players to participate in the games lining the street. Challenge your friends to a game of strength by playing the hammer game. Swing a mallet as hard as you can to send a star up a measuring stick. The person who scores the highest wins and gets a prize!

The Tara Festival is BACK! Free Tara Waxen Wings! 007w8-32123f3b-5c34-44a8-9337-c073d449a1ec

Interspersed between the hammer games are dart boards. Toss darts, and try to get as close to the score indicated on the screen as possible without going over. Don’t forget to take wind direction into consideration! If you understand the basics of darts (inner rings gives a x3 multiplier while the outer ring gives a x2 multiplier), you’re already well on your way to besting your friends and winning a prize.

The Tara Festival is BACK! Free Tara Waxen Wings! 007w8-7d160db7-0293-4696-882e-1128c32e31e2

So take a few minutes to stroll through the newly updated Tara and enjoy yourself. The renewed Tara Festival will run from July 7th to July July 27th.
Candy
Candy
I post too friggin' much
I post too friggin' much

Back to top Go down

The Tara Festival is BACK! Free Tara Waxen Wings! Empty Re: The Tara Festival is BACK! Free Tara Waxen Wings!

Post by Livory Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:55 am

The Tara Festival is BACK! Free Tara Waxen Wings! Icon_lol ego food event
Livory
Livory
I am a gerbil
I am a gerbil

Back to top Go down