Celion Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fashionista's, Strut Your Stuff! XD

2 posters

Go down

Fashionista's, Strut Your Stuff! XD Empty Fashionista's, Strut Your Stuff! XD

Post by Candy Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:43 pm

Call it an obsession, if you will. Or maybe it's just because I happen to be a girl, but I love CLOTHES. [Maybe not as much as I love food, but that's another topic.. LoL~] I think I've owned almost every type of outfit in game and have dyed them with the appropriate black/purple theme. I have so many clothes, that they currently take up about 4 [maybe 5?] alts and more on my pets. I see something I like, I must have. I can't help myself. >.<

Anyway, thought I'd share one of my old favorites. ^^
I LOVED this thing. LoL~ Wore it for the longest time and rarely took it off. I even wore it to dungeons and had fox giant on it during the early G1 and G2 days. Those were the days... LoL~
Fashionista's, Strut Your Stuff! XD Mabino12

Another favorite. I still love this outfit. I don't wear it enough. >.<
Fashionista's, Strut Your Stuff! XD Winter10

Admiral set. I didn't really like this one too much. Had like 3 sets and sold them all. Good money. XD
Fashionista's, Strut Your Stuff! XD My_pur10

Any old outfits you can't part with? Have a current outfit you love? Or have eyes on something that's coming out in the future? Share them! Very Happy
Candy
Candy
I post too friggin' much
I post too friggin' much

Back to top Go down

Fashionista's, Strut Your Stuff! XD Empty Re: Fashionista's, Strut Your Stuff! XD

Post by Haku Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:10 pm

Fashionista's, Strut Your Stuff! XD Snapshot
Bathrobe + Any other item that is white-ish that I get from some event (I don't buy) = I wear it. LoL
Haku
Haku
Rock Paper Scissor Ninja
Rock Paper Scissor Ninja

Back to top Go down