Celion Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm home~~

3 posters

Go down

I'm home~~ Empty I'm home~~

Post by Vintersorg Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:39 am

Okay, well, nothing compares to Mabi... nothing, so I reinstalled it and will choose to play without service (gasp!) for the first time since pre-open beta.
Believe me, I've tried other games, but none of them add up to Mabi in terms of graphics (ya, some have very awesome gfx, but I prefer Mabi's look) or combat/fighting styles.
And nothing beats having good friends and a great guild in-game (^_^)
Nexon can take a long walk off a short pier though if they think I'm going to pay for "service" again, XD
(passes out biscuits and tea to all~) Very Happy
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

I'm home~~ Empty Re: I'm home~~

Post by Majelle Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:10 am

Heh, welcome back, Vin. Once I hit level 11 in Allods it just seemed kinda pointless. That, and it was the first game where I found that playing in a group was less entertaining than soloing. Maybe if the chat system wasn't bugged to heck and back, but anyway.

Oh, yeah, little story about the whole service thing. I had the rank 9 training book for cooking on Tiali, and I forgot that without the bank tab transfer that I wouldn't be able to get it back to Maj. While I could have put some money into NX and gotten a day of service to do the transfer, I decided to go back and re open Gordon's secret shop rather than give Nexon any money.
Majelle
Majelle
Nao's Left Boob
Nao's Left Boob

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintersorg Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:58 pm

Thanks Very Happy
Ya, I got to level 10 in Allods and made it to that military outpost place... then things just 1 level above me started killing me really easily. So I'd login, kill something for a quest, die, get discouraged, logout, wait awhile, go back in and repeat. I got so tired of that.

And ya you're right about the parties, and the chat was annoying with all those spammy goldsellers. At least we could ignore them but as soon as we ignored one, two more would pop up.
The funniest one though was one day there were a couple spamming for AIKA... haha not even the right game. Dorks. XD
In Mabi you don't see new bots for a couple days at least, lol.

Yay for not giving Nexon any money! I still have leftover NX from February's purchase, so I'm gunna use it up on pets. I wish I could gift it though D: cos it may very well just rot. I know it expires after a year...
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Post by Heath Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:25 am

I'm glad you've come to your senses. Time for a break for me though, since I'm busy with AP/IB stuff until May or so.
Heath
Heath
*nom nom nom*
*nom nom nom*

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintersorg Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:06 am

XD ya, well, sometimes breaks are good whether caused by temporary sanity or not... (yes, "sanity" is on purpose)
And I realised I can still have fun as well as leech off Nexon by not giving them a cent.
Good luck with your AP stuff. I remember those days, and I'm glad they're over.
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Post by Heath Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:22 am

Join the moochers.

Heath: Active moocher since the year 2000
Heath
Heath
*nom nom nom*
*nom nom nom*

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintersorg Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:47 am

Hehe~
I have no qualms about leeching from them now; I used to want to support them but no longer...
Now I can bake more cakes and biscuits with the money I save Very Happy
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum