Celion Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who wants to drop dead cuz of the new year?

4 posters

Go down

Who wants to drop dead cuz of the new year? Empty Who wants to drop dead cuz of the new year?

Post by Daisuke Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:54 pm

Blah....who wants to join me and dropping dead cuz of the heavy work we students got.....
Daisuke
Daisuke
Nao's Right Boob
Nao's Right Boob

Back to top Go down

Who wants to drop dead cuz of the new year? Empty Re: Who wants to drop dead cuz of the new year?

Post by Balgus Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:19 pm

student...student....OH! i remember those days... some of us are old and gradiated dai XD
Balgus
Balgus
Admin
Admin

https://celionguild.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Who wants to drop dead cuz of the new year? Empty Re: Who wants to drop dead cuz of the new year?

Post by Daisuke Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:49 am

Well some of us still got school x.x and it's graduated xD, typo
Daisuke
Daisuke
Nao's Right Boob
Nao's Right Boob

Back to top Go down

Post by Balgus Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:27 pm

Daisuke wrote:Well some of us still got school x.x and it's graduated xD, typo
pronounce it phonetically as i typed it and you will get what i was going for dai XD
Balgus
Balgus
Admin
Admin

https://celionguild.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Majelle Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:51 pm

Oi, how long have I been out now... 4 years? Too bad what I thought the game industry was and what it really is match up like gears in a manual transmission being shifted without the clutch.
Majelle
Majelle
Nao's Left Boob
Nao's Left Boob

Back to top Go down

Post by Heath Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:50 pm

Speaking of gaming industries, they always tend to release games right when school starts.
Heath
Heath
*nom nom nom*
*nom nom nom*

Back to top Go down

Post by Majelle Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:55 pm

Yeah, it's the "holiday season" releases. They must figure that as long as you're spending money on stuff you need, they might as well try and tempt you since you'll be out in the stores.
Majelle
Majelle
Nao's Left Boob
Nao's Left Boob

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisuke Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:22 pm

Yea but, wouldn't it be better during christmas or the thanksgiving holiday sale when everything is like.....50% off or something?
Daisuke
Daisuke
Nao's Right Boob
Nao's Right Boob

Back to top Go down

Post by Majelle Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:02 pm

Oh, they have those as well, but they usually save the really big names for then. Case in point, the Halo ODST game comes out this month, but the new call of duty game comes out in Novermber. While Halo still has a rather large following, some people seem positively rabid over call of duty, so that game comes out later. And this is just my opinion. It could simply be a matter of development time.
Majelle
Majelle
Nao's Left Boob
Nao's Left Boob

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisuke Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:56 pm

Well, it's true about the development time, cuz starcraft 2 isn't out even though it suppose to be like last year =.=..... *pissed off about that* Dang them and rushing the development. The game has way 2 many bugs and it's so glitchy. Eh, hopefully it comes out soon.
Daisuke
Daisuke
Nao's Right Boob
Nao's Right Boob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down