Celion Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings from Watsureteshimau

3 posters

Go down

Greetings from Watsureteshimau Empty Greetings from Watsureteshimau

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:38 am

Hello. I am Hikari Kitsumoto, Co-Officer of the Guild of Watsureteshimau (Memories) in the Nao server of Mabinogi Japan.

Our guild would like to have an alliance with Celion. Even though we play in different versions, we still thought it would be cool to have an alliance with a guild who plays the same game we love, across from us. If the members of Celion accept this alliance, I will post up the forum site for our guild so we may visit each other and talk about matters (I highly doubt you guys could read the Japanese text though). Many of our members do know how to read, speak, and type English so they will understand you well. We will also allow our members to join the Celion forums if the administer/leader agrees to our alliance. Also, our leader, Rin-Chan's birthday is coming up on the 11th, which would be the 10th for you guys since we are one day ahead of NA. She plans to be back on the 9th from her trip to Germany. Please wish her a happy 21st birthday! May you all have a good Spring Break. Enjoy the blooming blossoms of the trees and flowers in their elegant beauty, for it is a memory that is never to fade.

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Watsureteshimau Empty Re: Greetings from Watsureteshimau

Post by Rin Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:48 am

Hikari! Long time no see eh?...and since when did Watsureteshimau agree to this? No, I don't think it's a bad idea. I just didn't know that this was going on was all xD...Did Riu, Yuki, and Shikuro agree on this? Also, thank you for being so considerate ^^
Rin
Rin
Nao's Right Boob
Nao's Right Boob

Back to top Go down

Post by Majelle Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:04 pm

Well, as Celion's officer at the moment, I certainly agree to this. As for the Japanese text, if it's in hiragana I might know how to say the word, but unless it's really simple language, or obvious context, I'd be clueless to the meaning. I took a class on basic Japanese a few years ago now, but a lack of practice has degraded my limited knowledge. If I practiced, I might be able to get back to at least my basic level of knowledge.

Last edited by Majelle on Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Majelle
Majelle
Nao's Left Boob
Nao's Left Boob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:53 pm

Ah...that's splendid. But however we do need a confirmation from the leader as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:54 pm

Yuurei wrote:Hikari! Long time no see eh?...and since when did Watsureteshimau agree to this? No, I don't think it's a bad idea. I just didn't know that this was going on was all xD...Did Riu, Yuki, and Shikuro agree on this? Also, thank you for being so considerate ^^

Yes, they all confirmed this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Balgus Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:54 pm

Well as leader I agree to this, though Maj can pretty much answer for me on anything XD The advantage of being friends for as long as we have, is that we pretty much always know the others viewpoint on something, even without asking.
Balgus
Balgus
Admin
Admin

https://celionguild.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:48 pm

Very well then...let the member invasion begin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:35 pm

I'll set up an information page, Hikari.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down