Celion Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Female dual weild character in Vindictus? YES!!!

3 posters

Go down

Female dual weild character in Vindictus? YES!!! Empty Female dual weild character in Vindictus? YES!!!

Post by DownHero Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:24 pm

DownHero
DownHero
*nom nom nom*
*nom nom nom*

Back to top Go down

Female dual weild character in Vindictus? YES!!! Empty Re: Female dual weild character in Vindictus? YES!!!

Post by Vintersorg Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:49 pm

Ohaidere Female Lann! XD
I quite like some of the armour though; I will probably make one and abandon her at lvl 30 LOL~
I also like how she can make the mobs float up and kill them like that.
Gameplay:

Oh oh AND~! There's a new town. Omg I like those turtles <3 so cute Very Happy
It's Port Cobh!

Also wooooaaaah~ I need to stop looking at videos lol. I won't want to play our version :<
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Female dual weild character in Vindictus? YES!!! Empty Re: Female dual weild character in Vindictus? YES!!!

Post by FinalPrayer Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:03 am

Am I the only one bothered by how skinny that person made her look in the end? =[

Anyways, she came out on the test servers earlier this week. They've been posting information for about a month though. I didn't think anyone really used the forum anymore so I didn't bother posting the new information.

More detailed info here:

http://vindictushq.com/forums/topic/season-2-character-vella

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pHM14SepZ0&list=UUj8Leg8WrO5UGaTSwYZC4GA&index=1&feature=plcp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-RJoXYqNvM&list=UUj8Leg8WrO5UGaTSwYZC4GA&index=8&feature=plcp

FinalPrayer
FinalPrayer
Nao's Right Boob
Nao's Right Boob

Back to top Go down

Post by DownHero Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:07 pm

I was kinda weired out by the end too... Lol
Lool I watched one of the videos and they went so in depth with vella... I'll be watching them over and over until we actually get her...
DownHero
DownHero
*nom nom nom*
*nom nom nom*

Back to top Go down

Post by FinalPrayer Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:04 pm

Bahaha my friend found us some KSSN's and we're going to go try her on the test server soon. We're working out a proxy situation at the moment though. I'll post videos when we get on xD
FinalPrayer
FinalPrayer
Nao's Right Boob
Nao's Right Boob

Back to top Go down

Post by DownHero Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:57 am

!!! LUCKY!!! LOL Have fun! xD Good luck figuring out the proxy situation...
DownHero
DownHero
*nom nom nom*
*nom nom nom*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down