Celion Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Characer bios, inspired by Rayout's forum

3 posters

Go down

Characer bios, inspired by Rayout's forum Empty Characer bios, inspired by Rayout's forum

Post by Majelle Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:52 pm

I saw the bio section in the Rayout guild forum, and posted up a thread for my characters. I thought it might be good to toss it onto a thread here, so here's what I wrote:

Well, I can't list All of my skills off hand, but for now I'll post up
the general skill sets and my goals for my characters, starting with
Lahalis, as she's the only one in Rayout.

Lahalis- Mostly low rank since she's on her first life, but she has counter up to D rank, if I remember correctly, as well as Def and CM. I'm making her into a magic using giant, and I have ice to rank D and fire to E, with magic master at D as well. I'll teach her lightning when I rebirth her, and
she'll be the first one I teach ice spear to, when I get all the pages for it. I'll probably make her a healer and life skills character like Maj, tho which ones I'll focus on I'm not sure of yet.

Majelle- she's my main, and the officer in Celion. Healing is her main skill, at rank 7, followed by rank 9 range and icebolt. She has thunder as well,
but only rank F, and I'm stuck on ar page 8 for her. I started her as a life skill character, so her tailoring is rank 7, weaving is rank A, cooking rank B, production master at rank 9, and then everything else is in the C to E range, smithing, refining, potion making, herbalisim... er, if there's a skill she doesn't have, it's likely not in the game yet, at least for life skills xD. I'm not quite sure where first aid would go, but I'm up to C for that.

Dakar- my other giant, and he's just about as pure a melee fighter as you can get. Rank 7 wm, rank B CM, rank B def and a mix of B-E for all the other melee skills. He's only on his second life, so he's on the lower side of skills so far, but I plan to get at least rank 5 for wm on him before I
start ratcheting up the other skills. Of course, both he and Lahalis are waiting for taunt, assault, and windbreaker, so it's hard to say exactly where I'll take each skill.

Raje- My fisher. That's pretty much it. He was going to be my melee guy, but Maj was so much
more powerful than him, even with her non existent melee skills that I lost interest in training him, so when Iria came, he became a fisher to
supply Maj with king crabs.

Tiali- My elf, and pretty much just a mule character. Stepping back so far in Range skill and level from Maj just didn't sit well with me, and the inability to mix it up between range and melee just makes me bored.

And that's all of em. Feel free to call on me for any of em if you need help with something they may be helpful for.
Majelle
Majelle
Nao's Left Boob
Nao's Left Boob

Back to top Go down

Characer bios, inspired by Rayout's forum Empty Re: Characer bios, inspired by Rayout's forum

Post by Ari Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:54 pm

I was thinking about making a thread like this...i'll post tommorow.*yawn*
Ari
Ari
I am a gerbil
I am a gerbil

Back to top Go down

Characer bios, inspired by Rayout's forum Empty Re: Characer bios, inspired by Rayout's forum

Post by Rin Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:21 pm

My characters:

Satsuki: (Main) Highest skilled character I have so far and oldest (Played since March 5, 2008). Rank 1 Windmill is main weapon. Most of her skills are above 6 except defense; She's pretty much a swordsman but uses magic also (Rank 8 Lightning). Not into life skills so much except potion making and herbalism. She has completed the main stories except G1 (skipped it since it was no importance to me and because I had no service at the time) and has rank 1 Soul of Chaos(Infra Black). Maybe I should have kept her Paladin...Hm..~

Personality wise she is supposed to be a shy, quiet girl with little words and tends to keep to herself most of the time unless its with friends. I may not make her seem like that most of the time in game but that's because I'm talking with you guys. If it's a random person I tend to ignore them or not say anything. She also has a bit of good humor in her and a heart for her friends.
-I Based her off the character, Youmu, from Touhou-

Doharu: A weak alt. Supposed to get into magic but I'm focusing more on Satsuki than him for now.~

Okrin: First elf, Weak. Once again, focusing on Satsuki~
Rin
Rin
Nao's Right Boob
Nao's Right Boob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:24 am

Hmm... Well I'm kinda new at this game. but I'll list what i can about myself.

Main character: ESHER
probably will just go to max everything out eventually. I'm not a very "alt" type person

COMBAT:
**Combat Master** Rank 9
**Sharp Mind ** Rank A
**Defense** Rank D
**Critical Hit** Rank 9
**Smash** Rank C
**Counterattack** Rank 9
**Windmill** Rank 5

MAGIC:
**Magic Master** Rank E
**Icebolt** Rank D
**Firebolt** Rank F
**Healing** Rank F

LIFE:
**Rest** Rank F
**Campfire** Rank F
**Production Mastery** Rank D
**First Aid** Rank F
**Fishing** Rank F
**Handicraft** Rank F

Total Level: 137
Total Expl: 41

EDIT:

I guess I'm supposed to add personality...

Well.. my character is just being played by me... so I'll basically lay out what you can expect.

Esher: An intelligent character who is obsessed with being better than everyone else at everything. However, the lack of patience and short temper leads him to do reckless things that end up making him look like a fool. Still learning the tactical aspects of life, the high intelligence allows quick learning, but the lack of patience still bites him in the butt when it comes to doing things carefully. The appearance of the character looks like a smug cocky young adult who thinks too highly of himself for his own good. Good with money, he usually dons some fine items.

Last edited by Esher on Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Majelle Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:04 am

Since I don't go into character all that often I didn't list the personality traits of mine, but just for the sake of being a completionist, here we go.

Majelle - Based off the character with the same name from my story, but much less flirty, and a touch more mature. She tends to hold up the sterotype of red heads having hot tempers, and is playing with the idea of switching to DK just so she can have some fun with a Succubus. But overall she's not that keen on fighting, and prefers to help others in their own fights, thus her high rank healing. She chose to start using bows just because her interest in crafts means she's good with her hands.

As a note, if I were to be character accurate, Maj would have only learned basic tailoring, focusing on cooking, and my master tailor would be Malakia. But since I wasn't sure if I'd want to make more characters, I kinda glomed the two into one xD

Raje - A male version of the character by the same name in my story. Since I lost interest in him, and ended up making him a fisher, there's no personality for him.

Dakar - Also named after one of my characters. I'm modeling him after Dakar since he matured, so he is confident, but not confrontational unless it's for fun (aka no PvP cept for dueling friends). He has a good deal of confidence, which might make him seem smug, but his cool but friendly attitude offsets it some of the time.

Lahalis - The name was taken from yet another of my characters, but in terms of personality, the original Lahalis is a character from the past, so for this character I'm still working on one.

Tiali - another character with no real personality, since she's age 20 and only level 10 or so. Pretty much just a mule.
Majelle
Majelle
Nao's Left Boob
Nao's Left Boob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:06 am

Asi & all other chars - my avatars into erinn >>. look up the word avatar and that should pretty much explain it all. the definition might make that sound a bit pompous but that's about as close as it gets. if you want the etymology on the word Asi lemme know in-game (it's not the spanish word así)

due to inactivity and unfortunate deletion of Asi (once again my main), my skills are as follows:

WM - Rank 4
Defence - F
Crit - F
Rest - F
Smash - Practice
Counter - Practice
CM - Practice
RCM - Practice
Icebolt - Practice
First Aid - Practice

if i didn't list it i don't even have it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down