Celion Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 50 hour countdown commences

4 posters

Go down

The 50 hour countdown commences Empty The 50 hour countdown commences

Post by Zeza Reignhalt Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:21 pm

Nexon has 50 hours to fix this freaking connection issue with my character on mabi or I am seriously thinking about just giving up mabinogi and not playing it anymore.

Nexon KNEW before they fully implemented this update that people WERE GOING to have disconnection issues afterwards and yet they went ahead with the update.

My question is if they KNEW about the problem BEFORE implementing it how do they NOT know how to FIX it in the first place.

They spent freaking 5 hours of maintence time today working on mabinogi and all they freaking did was fix the homestead. Homesteads not even that important if the business takes into account losing its customer base that plays the game. What did they do that whole 5 hours? Take 1 hour to fix the problem for homesteads and then goof off for 4 hours?

I'm beginning to think that Nexon doesn't even employed certified/qualified techs that actually know what the hell they are doing.

I can forgive Nexon for some screwups, but this is blatantly unexceptable.

So as I mentioned before, Nexon you got 50 hours before I just give up on you completely and find something new to do.

Reason its 50 hours is because in 50 hours it will be Saturday and the start of my 3 day weekend. I wanted to play on monday my last day off, but I couldn't all due to Nexon's idoicy. So not only am I missing out on unique events for the first time in a while I can't even explore belfast as zeza or do G15.

-Holds a sword to Zeza's throat ready to cut it off if Nexon doesn't hurry up-
Zeza Reignhalt
Zeza Reignhalt
I post more than Umbra.
I post more than Umbra.

Back to top Go down

The 50 hour countdown commences Empty Re: The 50 hour countdown commences

Post by FinalPrayer Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:28 pm

Not to defend Nexon or anything since it is their fault, but they're severely understaffed. They have teams working on several games at once. Last I heard they had only 300-something employees in NA and well over 2000 and growing in Korea (For a much smaller surface area too, go look at a South Korea to North America Map it's crazy).

All in all, it's pretty ridiculous. I mean, I'm surprised I didn't quit when they IP banned me for what- half a year? They still haven't fixed a problem regarding ME spending Nx on THEIR products. I can't access their webpage on certain characters in Vindictus. It's so bad, they can't even manage their pages that bring them business.

Regardless, point being, this isn't a problem that can be blamed solely on Nexon NA alone. It's the higher ups in Korea that are screwing us over. Plus, I'm fairly certain DevCAT is just really bad at coding in the first place. Vindictus is starting to see all the problems Mabi has been seeing for years now.

Anywho, it's a problem we've all had to deal with far often than we should. Here's to hoping things turn out for the better. xD

FinalPrayer
FinalPrayer
Nao's Right Boob
Nao's Right Boob

Back to top Go down

Post by ftwinz Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:35 am

Final for Nexon President!

But seriously, I like Final's stance in this. In wholehearted agreement.
ftwinz
ftwinz
WOTO. +2
WOTO. +2

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeza Reignhalt Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:49 am

I know they are understaffed.

I'm just annoyed they knew it would happen and then they went ahead and did it anyways.

I probably won't quit, but I might just forget about mabi for a year.

Here's to hoping their really extended maintenance right now succeeds, but I'm not holding my breath.
Zeza Reignhalt
Zeza Reignhalt
I post more than Umbra.
I post more than Umbra.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeza Reignhalt Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:03 pm

well there goes nexon's chance. Can't log in still even after all that. There goes my fun weekend. Wasted in the annals of oblivion. Sayonara Mabinogi for the next year.
Zeza Reignhalt
Zeza Reignhalt
I post more than Umbra.
I post more than Umbra.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintersorg Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:02 pm

What Final said.
It is irritating but maybe find another game til all this blows over.
That's pretty much what I do. But there aren't any great games out right now (I'm waiting on Lime Odyssey, Dream Drops, and Blade & Soul) so I'm sticking with Nexon for the time being.
Btw you'll find that over 99% of the mmorpg game companies are just as bad or worse than Nexon.
Pick your poison XD
Gamania has really great staff though; but they are still small here in North America. It's just too bad I couldn't stick with the grind or I'd still be playing Lucent Heart.
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum