Celion Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's been a while since someone posted >:

3 posters

Go down

It's been a while since someone posted >: - Page 2 Empty Re: It's been a while since someone posted >:

Post by Vintersorg Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:33 pm

FinalPrayer wrote:
Any Digger Spit (Both King and mini)
Any Frog Spit

D: I hate fighting King Icedredges and I haven't got to Goliath yet but he's always been one of my worst enemies to fight other than Black Scar.
It's even worse being melee for those damn Icedredges. :<
Thank you so much for the info especially on titles and skills cos now I know whats important (was set on Battle Respiration anyway, found out with my Kai that makes things much much easier!).
I think I'm gunna wait til the holidays are over before I play again. The lag is just... really bad for me and it frustrates me no end.
Maybe I'll come on and slay things a bit but as far as trying to get anything significant done, I don't think so, not right now.

I just saw this:
FinalPrayer wrote:The servers are more stable now, so it should lag less.

But I expect during the actual holiday things will get bad again, lol. Mm... anyway, yay Vella XD

Gnoll Chieftain has a long neck:
It's been a while since someone posted >: - Page 2 2012_114

And I hated dying here but this was a funny position:
It's been a while since someone posted >: - Page 2 2012_115
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

It's been a while since someone posted >: - Page 2 Empty Re: It's been a while since someone posted >:

Post by DownHero Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:17 pm

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┳━┳ ◡ ヽ(`Д´)ノ ┻━┻ This hurts...
It's been a while since someone posted >: - Page 2 2012_111
DownHero
DownHero
*nom nom nom*
*nom nom nom*

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintersorg Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:27 pm

(>_<) Ouch...
I heard that Nexon have been getting worse with enhancements lately; people have been raging (and ragequitting) all over the official forums about it.
I never go past +5 lol, I wouldn't want to spend NX just to see something like that happen.
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Post by DownHero Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:33 pm

I haven't really noticed more fails during enhancing, but yeah it hurts to see an expensive equip asplode ; ^;
DownHero
DownHero
*nom nom nom*
*nom nom nom*

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintersorg Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:39 pm

I meant "enchantment" or whatever. Sorry, barely had any sleep XD
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Post by DownHero Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:44 pm

ohhh, well i noticed that Razz
DownHero
DownHero
*nom nom nom*
*nom nom nom*

Back to top Go down

Post by FinalPrayer Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:20 am

What... Aren't those the +5 [5 Star] Dreamwalkers you bought? Why didn't you use an [Enhancement Rune] on those? They're cheap at the moment too.
FinalPrayer
FinalPrayer
Nao's Right Boob
Nao's Right Boob

Back to top Go down

Post by DownHero Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:32 am

Yeah, I should've gotten an enhancement rune before trying to upgrade it again but I wasn't thing straight at the time. Oh well, what's done is done; time to save up for another :/
DownHero
DownHero
*nom nom nom*
*nom nom nom*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum