Celion Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victory is mine. I remembered my password.

2 posters

Go down

Victory is mine.  I remembered my password. Empty Victory is mine. I remembered my password.

Post by Zeza Reignhalt Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:18 pm

If anyone needs to get in touch with me main way is going to be skype. its Zeza Reignhalt

other than that email is linkzeldacat@yahoo.com

Just wanted to let everyone know i have rank 9 potion making so email me if you need potions made in mabi.

You can also get in touch with me via gus on xbox live or maj. they both have my gamertag.

I log on mabinogi every now and then. if you need help with something let me know. Other than that I have been working alot and playing xbox 360 mass effect 3 multiplayer.

Also i remembered my user name and pass word on here. VICTORY IS MINE>
Zeza Reignhalt
Zeza Reignhalt
I post more than Umbra.
I post more than Umbra.

Back to top Go down

Victory is mine.  I remembered my password. Empty Re: Victory is mine. I remembered my password.

Post by Vintersorg Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:03 pm

Awesome. People can get in touch with me via the forums, cos I do check them every day even if I don't post.
PMs go to email and I check that several times a day.
The last time I put my email on here (as my msn contact) I got spammed like no tomorrow so I'm not doing that again, thanks. XD
I am pretty busy at the moment so it's easier, anyway, to do the forum thing. I'm too busy to chat realtime unless I am actually playing Mabi/Vindi/whatever.
You can try to catch me on Mabi but I have been needing to afk a lot. If I'm there I'll respond (last night people were pinging me and I didn't hear the pings at all; system has been acting up too, hehe I think it's the bass from my dubstep).
And anyone who knows me knows I hate doing voice chat/speaking and I am always listening to music to keep thoughts out of my head as well as neighbour noises.
/waffles, no syrup
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down