Celion Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Premium Service is now FREE to ALL players!

3 posters

Go down

Premium Service is now FREE to ALL players! Empty Premium Service is now FREE to ALL players!

Post by ftwinz Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:08 pm

Winz's Note: I misread. Current premium services will be the norm for all players until the end of October / when the new premium service will be implemented. Probably my own reading comprehension fail, but I wonder if the current service will become the norm for all players even after the new ones are in place...

We’re making Premium Service FREE to all players from now up through our October update. Please enjoy the free use of personal shops, experience bonuses, and extra inventory space.

While you’re taking advantage of the benefits of Premium Service, we are working on a new Premium Service that will debut in late-October.

What if you’ve have left over Premium Service? Not a problem! We will extend your Premium Service the difference (past the October update). In addition, we will be upgrading your service to the brand new service, free of charge!

The next update is around the corner, and with it, a whole new Premium Service option!

The official announcement can be found here.

Last edited by ftwinz on Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
ftwinz
ftwinz
WOTO. +2
WOTO. +2

Back to top Go down

Premium Service is now FREE to ALL players! Empty Re: Premium Service is now FREE to ALL players!

Post by Vintersorg Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:04 am

I just read this at the site lmao, as I was vaguely curious to see what Nexon was up to with Mabi.
OMFG I nearly hyperventilated LOL.
Funnily enough, I bought NX too, haven't plugged in the codes yet... I'm saving them for DN's update (^_^)
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Premium Service is now FREE to ALL players! Empty Re: Premium Service is now FREE to ALL players!

Post by ftwinz Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:07 pm

Vintersorg wrote:I'm saving them for DN's update (^_^)
lol, levels uncapped, woots~ I'm never going to have time, but happy for our DN guildies ^^

Felt like Nexon's free premmie service was kind of a desperate move to get old players back into the game...
ftwinz
ftwinz
WOTO. +2
WOTO. +2

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintersorg Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:51 pm

Yes, it's meant to compensate for their epic failures, and bring players back to a dying game.
Still, you can be sure that I'm gunna be taking this opportunity to enjoy it while it lasts!
As for our own guildies in DN there is no way of knowing how many will keep playing and return.
Nexon has left it too long in my opinion. I'm still interested as I like this game, but it's really quite lonely.
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Post by Majelle Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:01 pm

I log in on occasion, but with nothing to do but grind materials for my pally, I last about long enough to walk to the edge of town before I log off and work on my writing instead xD

As for the mabi service, maybe a guild will get a castle built and get the housing channel running again, if that was the problem. I got the impression that there might be a glitch on the house channels from a bit of perusing the Nexon forums while bored.
Majelle
Majelle
Nao's Left Boob
Nao's Left Boob

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintersorg Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:16 pm

Yes there really is nothing to do once you reach the level cap... lol.
Thank goodness that will change soon. Then they'll probably give us another couple months before releasing the next XD
Well hopefully things will pick up once again, and Nexon sorts whatever's wrong.
They will break something else though, haha~
Vintersorg
Vintersorg
WOTO. +1
WOTO. +1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down